Panini Redemptions

Was waiting on a Lillard for over 120 days, opted for a replacement but they haven't really given me any indication of what it is or when it will come.

Pretty p**s poor for something that's so coveted.

I must say, credit where credit is due
Select Australia are the exception,super fast and professional service
i've tracked my redemption's from select receiving and sending out on the same day.
Yes, not as big or international as panini, but still treat it customers with great service

no point getting worked up about it, like you said its a joke!
exactly why people grumble/hate redemption's
I've never had a redemption but have seen plenty of eBay for sale and thought about it
Doesn't! I messaged him.

The players generally don't care. Signing autos is low on their priorities.
The NBA should include signing Panini cards in the players contracts and exclude Panini and player contact altogether..we are all fans to some extent and players need to realise without fans they are nothing.

I've never had a redemption but have seen plenty of eBay for sale and thought about it

The NBA should include signing Panini cards in the players contracts and exclude Panini and player contact altogether..we are all fans to some extent and players need to realise without fans they are nothing.
We are fans of the game. Without the game the cards are nothing. The cards and signing is completely minor in the scheme of things. The game existed without cards for decades.

We are fans of the game. Without the game the cards are nothing. The cards and signing is completely minor in the scheme of things. The game existed without cards for decades.
I dunno man I think a whole bunch of people have become fans Due to the cards these days, especially this year

Most of my stuff I am happy to wait, a lot of 2nd tier rookies, got 30 in the system, all going over 240 days.

Grading submissions from Jan 2020, just starting to come back, got 150 cards in the grading system

Postage around 7-8 weeks globally.

The whole system is broken at the moment with covd 19 (costs are the crazy part of the hobby right now)

yep..panini took its sweet time. but yesterday my redemption finally show up. Your right, its frustrating ( even with covid thrown in) the long wait is not fun

rehashing an old thread, but interesting that low/mid tier NFL redemptions (older ones it seems) are getting closed out for a 2022 Mosaic Sparkle pack.

Surely that they will extend this to NBA redemptions.

Wouldn't mind some sparkle packs for some low end junk

Tell me if this couldn't work.

Panini designs all of their on-card auto cards 12 months or so in advance. During the preseason, Panini organises with each team 2 signing sessions at training. Sit the players down together with a Panini representative and get everything signed before the seaon starts.

Boy do I have a redemption replacement mailday post incoming

Season 2 Reaction GIF by The Office

Back
Top Bottom