Panini NFT

DCL

OzCardTrader
Real Name
David
Since no one has started a Panini NFT thread, here is one. Just another alternative investment opportunity and sports collecting for people who may want to invest in the digital space.

PaniniNFT blockchain has different sports NFTs including the 1st league licensed NFTs of NBA, UFC, NFL and more., which started in 2019, and S1 packs selling started a few months ago. While it's cheap now to invest and low scarcity minted NFT counts with the highest base of /2000 and lowest mint at 1/1 (gold vinyl parallel) for the current NBA release (S2) coming out this Thursday.

The evolution of NFTs is happening in the crypto space and a few major companies are getting involved too. I can see a few benefits of Panini NFT including quick transactions especially live game trading, limited to no potential scammers worry, early adaptor of PaniniNFT, a private marketplace for transactions, low scarcity as mentioned before. Panini has been marketing it in the last few weeks (finally) and Panini staff did mention more marketing and utility setup (implementing crypto payments soon - currently using Paypal for easy user transactions, gifting, prizes giveaway in the discord at the moment, etc.,) are coming soon.

If you want to learn more about PaniniNFT, come and join this discord - https://discord.gg/UvjApVHjtz

People in the discord are very helpful and we enjoy talking about NBA:)

Companies NFTs.jpg

Last edited:
A few recent podcasts on Panini NFT. For people who want to know what Panini Blockchain is all about.

1. Panini team joins to talk Prizm Release on the Luka Nation Podcast -

View: https://youtu.be/PtHGIC3nhgo

2. Jason Howarth, VP Marketing @PaniniAmerica on Crypto Ballers : NBA Top Shot Podcast

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podca...-fee-mayhem-with/id1482281446?i=1000540410107

3. One of the bigger sports cards talk podcasts

https://www.theringer.com/2021/11/1/22758101/which-backup-nfl-qbs-are-good-card-buys

4. One of the content creators talk about Panini NFT weekly

https://www.youtube.com/c/BusinessJeremy

Panini NFT Blockchain (unofficial) discord - https://discord.gg/UvjApVHjtz

Also, Panini made season 2 base more collectable with different tiering

Price: 10$
Tiers: Base Tiering

1 /100 Lugentz Dort (max of 100 set collectors)
2 /500 (LBJ and Giannis)
63 /750 (stars and looks like all RCs)
43 /1000 (looks like mostly legends and a few decent stars in that batch)
5 /1250 (Edwards, jokic, Harden, Beal, LaMelo)
1 /1500 (Embiid)
215 /2000 (scrubs/role players)

Link: https://www.paniniamerica.net/block...-and-challenges/nft-packs-and-challenges.html

Last edited:
Panini will have an official NFT discord on the first week of 2022. It will be announced on their Twitter and website.

Come and join the Panini NFT discord before it is announced .

https://discord.gg/UvjApVHjtz

Is it still relevant to buy it? This pack of NFT is not expensive, and I want it to be my first one. I am much more used to trading, but now I want to try something new.
NFTs look appealing, but I am still afraid I don’t understand them until the end. My specialization is short term forex trading strategies because I know how to make a swift deal and profit from it. But NFTs are different, and they require patience.
Honestly, I still don’t understand how to make money using them because those are just pictures. But $10 is not that much, and I will buy this pack and see what happens then.
I would focus on the new product in the future. It looks like they have figured out the pack structure. The Optic was a success. If you have any questions, come and join the Panini official discord https://discord.gg/bwRAE3wrhe
Best to focus on the secondary market not to buy pack and use sale history as your best tool. Beware if you see a NFT sell for crazy price, most likely it was a challenge NFT. Talk to the people in the discord and most
of them are friendly people happily to help you understand the market.

Last edited:
Is it still relevant to buy it? This pack of NFT is not expensive, and I want it to be my first one. I am much more used to trading, but now I want to try something new.
NFTs look appealing, but I am still afraid I don’t understand them until the end. My specialization is short term forex trading strategies because I know how to make a swift deal and profit from it. But NFTs are different, and they require patience.
Honestly, I still don’t understand how to make money using them because those are just pictures. But $10 is not that much, and I will buy this pack and see what happens then.

im in the NFT’s are garbage group - i don’t see any value - unlike crypto itself which has its uses, NFTs?…. Money laundering via jpeg’s seems to me

Mr Hankey Dancing GIF by South Park

im in the NFT’s are garbage group

Mr Hankey Dancing GIF by South Park
It does seem like it at first ( I was like that at first and had been collecting sports card for 25+ years and never sold a sport card) but when you get involved, you will notice it is pretty addictive. A few card whales are involved along with crypto investors buying up the grail NFTs. However, if your preference are cards, stick with card. Collect what you like. It’s a hobby. My suggestion is stick to a budget for new people want to try out something different but don’t go overboard. As for value wise, it’s about the ultility e.g., interaction with professional athletes, free physical card as rewards e.g. autograph colour blast, paid trips to event (latest one UFC event), pay preview for fight event, and more..

Last edited:
How will it work when Panini lose the NBA trading card licence? Are they still able to produce NFT's?

How do you keep the NFT's? Is it on the Panini website or can you keep it in a Crypto wallet? (You can see the problem if you can only keep them on the Panini website)

How do you buy and sell on the secondary market? (Again there is a problem if you must buy and sell singles on the Panini website)

Sorry for the numerous questions...

I'd love to get involved but not sure I see the value in it unless these can be traded/bought/sold on an independent secondary market that will be around post the trading card licences moving away from Panini.

How will it work when Panini lose the NBA trading card licence? Are they still able to produce NFT's?

How do you keep the NFT's? Is it on the Panini website or can you keep it in a Crypto wallet? (You can see the problem if you can only keep them on the Panini website)

How do you buy and sell on the secondary market? (Again there is a problem if you must buy and sell singles on the Panini website)

Sorry for the numerous questions...

I'd love to get involved but not sure I see the value in it unless these can be traded/bought/sold on an independent secondary market that will be around post the trading card licences moving away from Panini.
To my knowledge when Panini lost their license, you still can do player association license like what Upper Deck is doing without the team logo on the card for the future releases. There is always a possibility that Fanatics buy them out as what they did with Topps and working under one umbrella for the sports NFT market. The Panini tech did mention they are planning to allow us to bridge our NFT to public marketplace such as OpenSea etc., in the future.

Currently, it’s in Panini wallet, as I mentioned before, you may be able to sell them on open markets in the future. There will be a dedicated NFT website happening in a few months time with various features such as burning, staking and album to get real life / digital rewards. There is a trading function “gifting” but it’s best to keep on chain or you will have to trust the person you are trading with.

No worry about the questions, I’m alway happy to help but as I said, if you want more in depth details, join the Panini official discord, they have helpful NFT Panini Reps / support and dedicated mods to help with any technical problem and questions. It’s like family there, we don’t just talk NFT, we chat about sports and life too.

Last edited:
Thanks for responding so quickly!

Doesn't seem like something I'd be interested in currently. I would want to be able to store and sell my NFT's away from the Panini website. I do like the look of the Paul George cards!!

Not having the NBA logos on the cards is a huge downside and collectors have shown that it is not something they are interested in. I'd be surprised if Panini produced this sort of product after they lose the licence.

Thanks for responding so quickly!

Doesn't seem like something I'd be interested in currently. I would want to be able to store and sell my NFT's away from the Panini website. I do like the look of the Paul George cards!!

Not having the NBA logos on the cards is a huge downside and collectors have shown that it is not something they are interested in. I'd be surprised if Panini produced this sort of product after they lose the licence.
Of course. As I said, collect what you like. If sport cards are your preference then stick with that.
There’s only one sport NFT platform out there currently can be sold on public exchange (however, what utility does it give you? Beside being a jpeg image) I believe but people start to realised the benefits of private chain can do to protect their investment e.g, hot wallet gets hacked.
You never know, one day, we can also bridge our NFT into our personal hot/cold wallet too.

But yes, currently, I prefer the private chain due to the blockchain infancy and in the future into my own personal wallet for sure.

Licensing may not be an issue down the track, it’s what kind of Real life utility the platform will bring. Look at BAYC as a good example.event and gift.

Panini NFT is one of the few didn’t get affected by the current economic downfall..that says something .

Last edited:
It looks like a nice domain to start studying. Nowadays, I believe it's a must to know the power of NFTs and cryptocurrency. For example, I was nearly broke a year ago, and two simultaneous jobs didn't help me. I discovered this platform, Dough Roller, which promoted several apps and platforms that can guide you to discover and profit in this domain. I started analyzing and studying it whenever I had some free time, and after two months of learning, I made my first 5k which was not just insane, but I could say it was a saving and a second chance to live a happy life.

Back
Top Bottom