Panini Black Box 2019-20 - Keldon 1/1

Wrong way - sell the Ja keep the Johnson.

There are 10s of thousands of Morant RCs but a personally pack-pulled 1/1 is special.

(In all seriousness do what you want but I know which one I would keep.)

Whilst i'd be more than happy to hold on to the Keldon, ever since i've been on OCT, i've always been happy to help people out with their PC's. And a card like this is probably best to be in a Keldon PC if anyone here has one. I always give preference to dealing with OCT members as well as opposed to selling on ebay. Sometimes it means i might end up selling for a little less than selling on an open market but i'm ok with that.

Last edited:
Wrong way - sell the Ja keep the Johnson.

There are 10s of thousands of Morant RCs but a personally pack-pulled 1/1 is special.

(In all seriousness do what you want but I know which one I would keep.)

na I think I’d do it my way lol

Think 20 years into the future - rather have a /99 great looking RC of a Vince Carter/Allen Iverson type talent or a 1/1 of a Dana Barros/Kevin Johnson? No one cares about those dudes.

Think 20 years into the future - rather have a /99 great looking RC of a Vince Carter/Allen Iverson type talent or a 1/1 of a Dana Barros/Kevin Johnson? No one cares about those dudes.

The exception being a PC collector. My PC was and still is David Lee in a Warriors jersey. Most people would probably groan a little if they pulled a low numbered David Lee but i'd be pretty stoked!

The exception being a PC collector. My PC was and still is David Lee in a Warriors jersey. Most people would probably groan a little if they pulled a low numbered David Lee but i'd be pretty stoked!

yeah that’s why it makes sense to keep the Ja and sell to a Keldon/Spurs collector

If a personally packed pulled 1 of 1 then no question the Barros/Johnson. (And KJ was a beast!). I wouldn’t trade my Al Jefferson or Fesenko 1 of 1s for those rookie cards because they are unique and personal.

But each to their own - that is what is great about collecting. I can certainly appreciate wanting to help out another’s PC though.

Back
Top Bottom