Panini Basketball Redemptions from 2010-19

MattWasGF4L

Administrator
Real Name
Matt
COMC User
GarnettFan4Life
IMG_1034.jpeg

It would be interesting to see when these 'low to mid tier' cards have been valued...

Some might have been $100-200+ cards just after release but now that it's been up to 13 years, a lot of the players have since retired and their value has plummeted.

It would be interesting to see when these 'low to mid tier' cards have been valued...

Some might have been $100-200+ cards just after release but now that it's been up to 13 years, a lot of the players have since retired and their value has plummeted.

Very true.

I would think it would also be frustrating for anyone who traded for/bought a specific redemption because it was a PC player/team/set/etc and you now get a "Sparkle" pack.

I guess there is not much that can be done if a player hasn't signed though.

They'll be valued today.

I should get one - got a Gerald Green open from 2018

:kick:
Sorry, the Gerald Green you have is now only valued at $2.50 and is not eligible for this round of packs.

You will need to wait until we release our Neon Green Hoops packs for redemptions valued between $1-$5. You will hear from us in the next 3-6 years...

Can you ask them to take a COVID test before they handle any replacement cards?

I don’t know how to respond - abusive? Shocked? There’s no way to get what we’re owed in Aus it seems they’re going to hold out until they feel there liabilities are discharged in regards to redemptions etc - it sucks

Mine mustn't even meet the $10 Beckett standard pricing - I emailed two reps who promised replacements and then after all that I end up stuck with a few useless panini points which will get me nothing of value or interest... I'd welcome White Sparkle randomness at this point!

Mine mustn't even meet the $10 Beckett standard pricing - I emailed two reps who promised replacements and then after all that I end up stuck with a few useless panini points which will get me nothing of value or interest... I'd welcome White Sparkle randomness at this point!
Bastards.

I expect this again

Back
Top Bottom