Panini Basketball Redemptions from 2010-19

It would be interesting to see when these 'low to mid tier' cards have been valued...

Some might have been $100-200+ cards just after release but now that it's been up to 13 years, a lot of the players have since retired and their value has plummeted.

Very true.

I would think it would also be frustrating for anyone who traded for/bought a specific redemption because it was a PC player/team/set/etc and you now get a "Sparkle" pack.

I guess there is not much that can be done if a player hasn't signed though.

They'll be valued today.

I should get one - got a Gerald Green open from 2018

Sorry, the Gerald Green you have is now only valued at $2.50 and is not eligible for this round of packs.

You will need to wait until we release our Neon Green Hoops packs for redemptions valued between $1-$5. You will hear from us in the next 3-6 years...

Can you ask them to take a COVID test before they handle any replacement cards?

I don’t know how to respond - abusive? Shocked? There’s no way to get what we’re owed in Aus it seems they’re going to hold out until they feel there liabilities are discharged in regards to redemptions etc - it sucks

Mine mustn't even meet the $10 Beckett standard pricing - I emailed two reps who promised replacements and then after all that I end up stuck with a few useless panini points which will get me nothing of value or interest... I'd welcome White Sparkle randomness at this point!

Bastards.

I expect this again