Panini Blog Panini America Drool Gallery: The Splendid First Look at 2011-12 Dominion Hockey

Panini Blog

Panini Blog
Real Name
Panini
panini-america-august-9-dominion-auto-preview-main.jpg

The furious late-summer days around Panini America HQ are earmarked by many things. Our new-season NFL products already are hitting mid-season stride. Our next season of NBA products will tip off next week with the release of 2012-13 NBA Hoops Basketball. Our MLBPA roster is cranking with the launch of 2012 Triple Play Baseball and the upcoming launch of 2012 Cooperstown Baseball.
As for our NHL activity, August around these parts means one thing and one thing only: Pure, unadulterated high-end hockey. Indeed, Panini America will close the 2011-12 season with a bang over the next few months as the upcoming 2011-12 Prime Hockey will set the stage for the super-premium powder keg better known as 2011-12 Dominion Hockey.
We previewed many of the sweet scenes from Prime’s pre-packout process earlier this week. Today, we bring you an early look at some simply gorgeous Dominion autographs that have been returned so far. With my trust iPhone camera in one hand and a drool-dabbing wipe in the other, I spent most of my morning back in the massive memorabilia and autograph vault poring over eight monster boxes full of possibilities.
Stickside Signatures. Tape to Tape autographs. Rookie Cards. RC parallels. One-of-one NHL Shield patches. Flat-out sick swatches. Stanley Cup Champions. They’re all about six seconds away in the following gallery.
Enjoy, and stay tuned to The Knight’s Lance for additional updates and sneak peeks.

b.gif

Continue reading...

Love the NHL stuff but at this price I spend a bit extra and go for the cup. I will say though, those shield patches look amazing

Back
Top Bottom