Panini Blog Panini America’s QC Gallery Preview Leaks First Look at 2012 Cooperstown Baseball

Panini Blog

Panini Blog
Real Name
Panini
panini-america-2012-cooperstown-baseball-qc-1.jpg

Pssst . . . 2012 Cooperstown Baseball, at long last, is on the way. Seriously, it is. I know because I watched with my own eyes — and even assisted with my own hands — the initial stages of the quality-control process for the product just minutes ago back in the Panini America Product Development area.
Turns out everyone back there — Brand Managers from all sports, Graphic Designers, Production folks — are just as excited to finally get their hands on Cooperstown as many collectors out there are. And now that we’ve finally seen honest-to-goodness actual cards from the set, it’s easy to see why.
The unique, history-soaked product — a direct result of Panini America’s new relationship with the National Baseball Hall of Fame and Museum — begins shipping on Monday. But we simply couldn’t wait any longer to begin pulling the curtain back on what’s inside Cooperstown’s throwback-styled 24-pack box.
So consider the following 28 images mere table-setters, an appetizing peek sure to set the stage for a more comprehensive, robust and revealing QC gallery in the coming days.
Enjoy.

b.gif

Continue reading...

Back
Top Bottom