Site Admin
Real Name
Graham
eBay User
ozcardtrader
COMC User
ozcardtrader
Hey guys

Just letting you know that we will be introducing a new feature coming soon - OzCardTrader Member Of The Month.

Members will be able to nominate another member on Ozcards for the award each month and the monthly winner will be decided from the nominations by the Ozcards admin team.

We will be getting together the exact details, but members can be nominated for not only being generous to other members, but also contributing to the site in a positive way ie helping others with questions, supplying checklists, helping out with eBay purchases etc etc Just by being a great member of the community can get you nominated and in the running to win the monthly award.

Winners each month will be awarded a prize (details of which are to be announced once the details are finalised) and the member will also receive an OzCardTrader Member Of The Month image to be displayed in their signature / under their name forever :)

As I said, we are currently nutting out the details - just wanted to give you a heads up on this exciting new addition! Any suggestions are welcome - just email me [email protected] or shoot me a PM.

Cheers
Graham

yep I like this idea alot - it encourages a friendly, helpful environment for everyone.

tbh though - this is the friendliest most helpful forums I have ever been on anyways. lol

Ryan

This will be a great way to recognise people who actively contribute to the Ozcards community!

Cheers
Matt

I think this is a great idea.

And I would just like to take this chance and say that the admin here (and whoever else is picking the winners) are possibly the best and handsomest/beautiful people I have ever known. Not trying to sway anything here just wanted to say that to those handsome, intelligent greatest people ever admins we have here. :D:p

I think this is a great idea.

And I would just like to take this chance and say that the admin here (and whoever else is picking the winners) are possibly the best and handsomest/beautiful people I have ever known. Not trying to sway anything here just wanted to say that to those handsome, intelligent greatest people ever admins we have here. :D:p

This post has been reported to admin for being FAR TOO BROWN! Also, a good idea, a little bit "Kid Nation - Gold Star", but a good idea.

nice initiative mods... well done... will be tough to pick a monthly winner though cause there are so many worthy potential winners here

Back
Top Bottom