Ozcards AFL DreamTeam is HERE!!!

MetallicA' said:
think i score about 1750 in the dream team and sadly only got 4 tips correct.
My luck has to change soon. I would of been close to 2000 if i had a full 22 instead of 20 :mad:
we'll make sure the results are posted here ;)

oh the pies 2006 season has finally got under way, good performances from Fraser, Licka and Rocca should see my score jump this week, not to mention the inclusion of Dale Thomas who was for some reason on my bench last week hehe.

Think my dream team was a bit dissapointing this week, and only tipped 5. :(
Bad week all around me thinks.

jvalles69 said:
Think my dream team was a bit dissapointing this week, and only tipped 5. :(
Bad week all around me thinks.

Dunno how my team went, but I couldn't disagree more Jase :lol: A near perfect rd in every possible way :cool:
hard for your boys to back up after a big rd 1 eh? :lol:

my team improved a lot this week so im expecting to climb into the top 3 fingers crossed. 6/8 tips this week was pretty good too. :D

1. Man Boobs Jason 3617
2. Ruckers Andrew 3589
3. justdabest playerz Justin 3188
4. The Yellow Shirts Matthew 3154
5. MetallicA' Jon 3127
6. White Line Beaver Lachlan 3097
7. Mighty Pies kyle 3065
8. WANNABE ALL-STARS matthew 2911
9. Ionix Legends John 2906
10. The JZAlenko's Jeremy 2888
11. Pooty Tang Craig 2833
12. JayC's Juggernaut Jay 2819
13. Chillerz Ryan 2782
14. The Gamblers Ben 2758
15. magpie8 andrew 2692
16. The Mighty Swans Matthew 2676

Went a lot better this week and have gained a couple of spots!! Hopefully be in the top 10 next week!!!

WELL DONE TO JASON AND HIS MAN BOOBS! :D
:lol:

Hasleby and Hentschel didn't play and cost my team points as only one reserve came on. :(

Brad Miller played too and got 17 pts - USELESS!

whooping the old chadstar in another league too, he wouldn't be very competitive in this one :p

Hasleby and Hentschel didn't play and cost my team points as only one reserve came on.

I've got them both in my other team, and Hasleby was my captain for the week! :( Still on top of both ladders though! :)

jvalles69 said:
I've got them both in my other team, and Hasleby was my captain for the week! :( Still on top of both ladders though! :)

yeah got the same team in two leagues and on top of the other league atm :cool:
my oldman 2nd and chad scrapes in 3rd I think :lol:

i improved 400 points this week and moved down to 2nd buttom, my fault, i left Kennelly and Koschitzke in the team, i am paying alot more attention now on and have made the necessary changes, hopefully i can move up to 3rd buttom this week.

damn, i played with 2 less players too :). Luke Ball a late withdrawel, theres atleast 100pts. Shit my team might do alright, also had no daniel merret. and no players playin off the bench.

White Line Beaver making a few adjustments too this week.
This is the last week before the player values are adjusted
I might try to snaffle up Chad Cornes
He has been 'en fuego'!

yeah i was spewing i didnt pick Kane instead after rd 1 but chad proved his worth the big $ i spent on him on the weekend. used my 2 trades to get my rucks better this week, i had Gardiner in my rucks last week for petes sake! #-o no wonder i slid so far in the rankings.

Back
Top Bottom