Rhys Solomon
eBay User
mojochasers
COMC User
Pugzlife

CANCELLED!!!!

sorry guys!!! not enought interest

Hey guys, it's OFFICIAL!!!

OzCardTraders CASE break #3 is here!!! WOOHOO!!!

We had a very close poll last time I ran a case break, so am going to do a case of the other really popular product!!!! :thumbsup:

PRODUCT OF CHOICE:

1x 07/08 TOPPS TRADEMARK MOVES CASE

BREAKDOWN:

8 boxes a case
12 packs a box
5 cards a pack
12 hits per box

96 hits a case guaranteed

PRICE:

$42usd each Per Spot Delivered - Each spot gets 3 random hits and 1 random team

(price is in USD as the aussie dollar is all over the place at the moment and the USD is a firm amount! So will accept payment by USD into my paypal once spots are filled!! (but I will accept bank deposits also, but will have to figure out the currency conversion at that time!!!)

Each hit will randomly be picked using random.org
"Hits" are Autographs or Jersey cards.

I will also use random.org to give each of the 30 spots a specific team, so that whichever cards are left over that aren't classed as "hits" (ie base and inserts, rookies, printing plates etc.) will be sent to the member assigned to that team!

All will be filmed on video and posted on youtube!!!

trading of teams between members is allowed also, but only for 5 days after spots are filled!!

HITS:

96 Hits Guaranteed (3 for each spot and 6 to be randomly drawn ie. so 6 spots will get an extra hit depending on the draw)

SPOTS:

30 spots available with no limits on how many you get.

(please PM or comment in thread for a spot so I can lock it in)
(First in best dressed basically! I'll look at times comments and PM's were sent and the earliest gets spots!!!)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here's the product highlights of 07/08 TOPPS LUXURY BOX

Look for (4) Autographed and (8) Relic Cards and (12) Rookie Cards per box on average!!

Autograph Cards:
-Rookie Relic Ink: 30 Rookies are showcased on sequentially numbered* cards with one relic and their signature. 2 PER BOX!
-Triple Trademark Ink: 50 cards highlighting 3 NBA stars and their autographs on each card. 1 PER BOX!
-Trademark Ink: 50 NBA players appear on sequentially numbered* cards with their autograph. 1 PER BOX!

Relic Cards:
-Trademark Relics: 35 cards, sequentially numbered* to 499. 6 PER BOX!
-Triple Trademark Relics: 30 subject combinations with 3 players and 3 relics featured on each card. Sequentially numbered* to 199. 2 PER BOX!

Base Cards:
Veteran/Retired: 50 current and retired NBA stars.
Rookies: 50 young players. Sequentially numbered* to 1199. 1 PER PACK!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lets try and get this filled as fast as possible.

Payments (in $$$$ USD) to please be sent via paypal (preferred) (to [email protected]) or bank deposit (PM me for details!). (also leave username as reference so I know who made payment! thanx) If you cant make payment within 4 days of it filling then your spot will be up for grabs as its not fair on the other spot holders. Okay so lets get this one filled!

Hopefully we have some MAJOR MOJO incoming!!!!

Thanx and God bless

SPOTS:

1- rhysjsolomon PAID
2- rhysjsolomon PAID
3- DarthAnnihl8or
4- DarthAnnihl8or
5- DarthAnnihl8or
6- 911_Turbo
7- ozguy3825
8-
9- Big Ben Fan PAID
10- tagheuer4
11- tomanycards96 PAID
12- tomanycards96 PAID
13-
14-
15-
16-
17-
18-
19-
20-
21-
22-
23-
24-
25-
26-
27-
28-
29-
30-

Thanx very much guys!!!

God bless

Rhys :v:

Yeah, why not. I'll be in for another one. One spot please! I must say, im in the same boat as Darth, have not received my SPx cards either, must be a Victoria thing...

Just to confirm, payment can be made once the break has been filled?

Yeah, why not. I'll be in for another one. One spot please! I must say, im in the same boat as Darth, have not received my SPx cards either, must be a Victoria thing...

Just to confirm, payment can be made once the break has been filled?

Well hopefully they arrive Monday or Tuesday!!!!

Yes payment to be made once spots filled! All good!!!

Ur spot is locked in

Put me down for 1 spot rhys :v:

Sweet as! Ur down also!

I will take a spot but I carnt pay until the 15th of this month LMK if thats O.K.

Should be fine!!!! As case wouldnt be here til around then!!!
Thanx

hey just wondering if the $42 would cover the shipping costs to NZ?

Yeah I suppose it can be alrite for postage to NZ!! Not sure how much shipping there is, but I can do it for $42 I guess!

What the hell im up for a spot.....

Sweet as! Ur on the board!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom