Other than cards...

1s1ah

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Jesse
eBay User
1s1ah
Do any of the other player collectors here collect other items of their respective player outside of cards?

I collect anything Isiah Thomas. Magazine covers, figures, posters, clothing, etc. I've got some really cool stuff. The goal is to have it all (or as much as I can) displayed in a "man cave". My girlfriend told me that she knows when she tells people I collect Isiah Thomas they don't really "get" what all that entails. I told her next time to describe me as a museum curator, lol.

Over time I've picked up a few Harris jersey's, and other Mavs' signed hats, etc.

Last year, a friend of mine in Dallas offered to use one of their "2 signature passes" at the Mavs Meet and Greet during the pre-season to pick me up a new Mavs' jersey signed by the man himself for me! Cost me about $100 all up I think, was just totally awesome! Some of the other jersey's I have signed didnt REALLY come with "known" authentication, I mean I have the certs, but I don't 100% trust them - they were a nice price, so I bought them.

I also tried to acquire a pair of (apparently) game-worn shoes which were signed by Harris, but the seller wouldnt negotiate pricing and after stating they had video evidence from both the game, and signing they couldnt provide it to me upon request, so I let them go.

Back
Top Bottom