Orphan Black case

dieboomdie

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Brian
eBay User
briannowell1
IMG_1955.JPG

So I decided to splurge and buy a case of OB... my first ever case. I'll open over the next few weeks or at least try to and not open all tonight... now all I have to do is hope I get that Tat auto I'm after. I'll post my breaks either in here or on a new thread as I open them.

IMG_1954.JPG

Ok my first two boxes down and you could say I'm pretty happy.....

BOX 1
IMG_1957.JPG

Felix wardrobe.

IMG_1956.JPG

Donnie auto.. happy about this... one of my favourites on the show:thumbsup:

BOX 2
IMG_1959.JPG

Felix again:blink: ....haha I'll soon have enough to make his whole shirt:rofl:

IMG_1958.JPG

:thumbsup::wave: Delphine auto...

Am pretty stoked with the first two boxes couldn't ask for a better start

Last edited:
Box 3

IMG_1961.JPG

Alison Wardrobe- nice to get someone other than Felix ;)

Olivier auto
IMG_1960.JPG

Box 4

:thumbsup: Helena Wardrobe - my fav on the show
IMG_1966.JPG

Black printing plate:) - nice to get a bonus
IMG_1965.JPG

Colin auto - not so good but can't win them all
IMG_1964.JPG

Last edited:
Thanks for sharing your break. It is great to see some different cards being shown, and to get your reactions to each. Good luck for the rest of the case.

Ok so I was going to try and save some boxes for a few weeks but I've had so much fun opening them I couldn't help myself... and plus no work today along with no power from 8-4 I needed something to do. Oh and I'll apologise if the pics are a bit dodgy.

Box 5
Sarah wardrobe
IMG_1990.JPG

Chad auto- at least it ain't Rockabilly Bob;)
IMG_1989.JPG

Box 6
Sarah wardrobe - new one all good
IMG_1994.JPG

Graeme the creator auto - :mad::thumbsdown: seriously who would want that auto.. I'll keep it only for the set but geez:crazy:
IMG_1993.JPG

Box 7
Felix wardrobe -:thumbsup: new one and colourful
IMG_1992.JPG

John the creator - :mad: and bam the other one.
IMG_1991.JPG

So not the strongest 3 boxes but liked the new wardrobe cards.

Box 8
Felix wardrobe again:ermm:
IMG_1996.JPG

Yellow printing plate :thumbsup:
IMG_1997.JPG

Vic auto - already have but still cool:)
IMG_1995.JPG

Box 9
Sarah wardrobe - :) new one to add to collection
IMG_2001.JPG

Magenta printing plate :thumbsup: woohoo
IMG_1999.JPG

Donnie auto :blink: well now I have 2
IMG_1998.JPG

Box 10
Felix wardrobe - good to see I keep getting Felix wardrobes :rofl:
IMG_2003.JPG

Another Olivier auto - :(
IMG_2002.JPG

Plates and new wardrobe cards were the saving grace in these three breaks... some nice autos if I didn't already have them.

:woot:Box 11:woot:
:kick::wave::kick::lol::lol::lol:

Alison wardrobe - already have but I'm in shock still.
IMG_2011.JPG

Dual wardrobe Felix/Alison - any other time I would of been pretty pleased with this...
IMG_2008.JPG

:kick::wave: But I can't believe it .....

:eek:TATIANA MASLANY AUTO:eek:

IMG_2009.JPG

This just made my day if not year... I wasn't expecting just hopeful of actually getting her auto.
I usually have the worst luck:rofl:

Box 12
Alison wardrobe - another of this but I'm on cloud nine so is all good
IMG_2006.JPG

Art auto - nice way to finish:)
IMG_2004.JPG

I still can't believe that I got Tatiana's autograph:kick::woot:

For my first ever case break I'm am sooooo happy... even those creator autos ain't so bad anymore:rofl:

Anyway thanks for looking and checking out my break I'm sure I'll be posting here a fair bit.

Congratulations on your breaks
I was recently introduced to this show, watched a few episodes
loved all the different identities, Helena & Cosima were my favourites

Congratulations on your breaks
I was recently introduced to this show, watched a few episodes
loved all the different identities, Helena & Cosima were my favourites

Thanks i had a blast opening this...you should keep watching it gets so good. its a bit of a bummer though, this year is the final season.

oh and Helena and Alison are my favs:thumbsup:

Great break! Always good to do a full case if you possibly can as there's normally a case hit in there somewhere, which in this case was likely the Tatiana auto I suppose.

And don't worry, not too many of us can have sealed unopened boxes sitting around for too long...me especially!

Great break! Always good to do a full case if you possibly can as there's normally a case hit in there somewhere, which in this case was likely the Tatiana auto I suppose.

And don't worry, not too many of us can have sealed unopened boxes sitting around for too long...me especially!
Thank you I had the best time opening up this as I love the show.

great break, congrats on the auto, I loved the early seasons, but have dropped off a bit in the last season or 2 - would still love one of her autos, she is am amazing actress, all the roles she plays so different and so well!

great break, congrats on the auto, I loved the early seasons, but have dropped off a bit in the last season or 2 - would still love one of her autos, she is am amazing actress, all the roles she plays so different and so well!
Thanks for checking out my break...Yeah she is a pretty awesome actress...I still can't believe I got the auto.

Congrats on the great pulls, I just unboxed my first ever case too and mine was orphan black, pretty happy with the results, didn’t get any duplicate autos or wardrobes, also stoked I also got a Tat and Evelyne auto in there

Back
Top Bottom