Orlando Magic in Playoff Hunt?

I Can't see Philly not making it. I think AI, webber & Kover will all step up to make it but they will get smoked in the first rnd

Now the SPURS!!! 7th Straight Victory (longest streak at the moment, by the way)!!! 2 1/2 games from 8th Playoff seed... Must be something good going on in Orlando... I hope that the last 3 games will be enough for them to squeeze in.... What if they won a couple of games right after the Steve Francis trade??? I wonder??? :D

yeh theres certainly a few games we should have won, like only losing narrowly, but who cares lets just keep winning. Its all bright in Orlando right now!!!

I belive we play the Bulls and the 76ers in those last 4 games yes?

spurs in a slump of some discription, look at the team they have.. man.. and the mavs straight out suck.. would not be surprised with a first round exit.. mavs have the same fire power as the suns right now and cant do much with it.. their d is non-existant and i dont care what anyone says.. you could add david robinson of old to that team and their d would suck..

sorry.. just had to vent.. im sick of seeing teams with great rosters acheive so little..

Magicman said:
yeh theres certainly a few games we should have won, like only losing narrowly, but who cares lets just keep winning. Its all bright in Orlando right now!!!

I belive we play the Bulls and the 76ers in those last 4 games yes?

We play Philly on the 15th but they have to play the night before in MIAMI....

We play the Bulls on the 17th but they have to play MIAMI the night before.

So I say go "MIAMI :D" I was hoping the Nets will beat the Bulls and Philly earlier this week but unfortunately they choked :(

Back
Top Bottom