Optimum 2022

Would love to know the full story of what's going on. Retailers knew of delivery problems early in the week so Select blaming it on a last minute logistics problem is questionable at absolute best.
Maybe they overestimated how big a job it is when Wangy isn’t doing the majority of the distribution

Still no updates on postage, I’m guessing tomorrow or Wednesday for next day delivery.

As mentioned, you won’t get movement on your tracking until much later. They don’t scan them when they pick them up, they get scanned when sorting at the freight depot. Don’t stress, they have been collected.

Still no updates on postage, I’m guessing tomorrow or Wednesday for next day delivery.

Screenshot_20221010-195545_Facebook.jpg

Hearing a few people say their SCC boxes are on board for delivery today but the boxes they got in the public drop haven't been scanned from freight company yet. This is the case with me. Not too concerned, but anyone else seeing the same?

Hearing a few people say their SCC boxes are on board for delivery today but the boxes they got in the public drop haven't been scanned from freight company yet. This is the case with me. Not too concerned, but anyone else seeing the same?
its looking a mixed bag for what has/hasn't being scanned, i have 1 1 which has been scanned but that was only scanned as we got it this morning (so not expecting delivery anytime soon) and the other package hasn't had a scan at all

all previous releases have been much more (for me anyway) have been much more coordinated and had many more and earlier scan points

Back
Top Bottom