One more to go! (FM)

Hennessy

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Hendra Barnes
Hey guys,

I just got back from the franchise meeting tonight. Very tired and hungry but I can't help just coming home to see this gem along with my other arrivals.

Simply awesome and the anticipation to find and track down the last one is way too HIGH! :lol:

Anyway, let me present my 19th out of 20 for the set.

05-06 Topps Finest - Allen Iverson - Finest Moments #20 "Helping Hand" - Uncirculated Autograph #03/03

05-06_Topps_Finest_Finest-Moments_U.jpg

Iverson was named winner of the NBA Community Assist Award for July 2004, after hosting his annual charitable weekend in the Washington D.C. area. He lured fellow NBA stars for a slow-pitch softball tournament and rap session for children, then presented the Boys & Girls Clubs with a check for $40,000.

Cheers,

-henkita217-

Iverson was named winner of the NBA Community Assist Award for July 2004, after hosting his annual charitable weekend in the Washington D.C. area. He lured fellow NBA stars for a slow-pitch softball tournament and rap session for children, then presented the Boys & Girls Clubs with a check for $40,000.

Cheers,

-henkita217-

Awesome card mate, love the achievement as well. How many version of box-topper auto's are there?

Awesome stuff Hendra, cant wait to see the completed set! Its a huge acomplishment!

Cheers
Matt

Back
Top Bottom