Old cards, tazos etc wanted

mwam

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Melanie
eBay User
melanie
Hi all, Im a newbe here so plz forgive any mistakes. Im trying to finish off some of my late sons MANY collections, in the hope of handing them down to my grandson.
Im interested in Star Wars Tazos, Space Jam Tazos, Goosebumps Action Cards, Digimon, Dragonball Z Fluoro Tazos,
Batman Film Clip Tazos, Beyblade Tazo Tops (Normal & mega)
I have plenty to trade if interested ie... Simpons Tazos, Blue back Tazos, Digimon, Pokemon Stadium, Batman movie Clips,
Oddbodz Cards,Drangonball Z Tazos and Beyblades. Some are still in packaging. Thanks very much. Cheers

Hi all, Im a newbe here so plz forgive any mistakes. Im trying to finish off some of my late sons MANY collections, in the hope of handing them down to my grandson.
Im interested in Star Wars Tazos, Space Jam Tazos, Goosebumps Action Cards, Digimon, Dragonball Z Fluoro Tazos,
I have plenty to trade if interested ie... Simpons Tazos, Blue back Tazos, Digimon, Pokemon Stadium, Batman movie Clips,
Oddbodz Cards,Drangonball Z Tazos and Beyblades. Some are still in packaging. Thanks very much. Cheers
Hey mate, great thing you're doing!
Here's a link to my mate Warren's website which will have many Tazos you're after at a very fair price. You just have to make an account (Free) & search through Australian Tazos. I've known Warren & his website for over 15 years & is 100% reliable. I wish you all the best in your search! Cheers mate,
Dave.
https://spakatak.com/tazos/

Thanks Dave
I actually have been on that site. Its great, but I did email Warren but have yet to receive any response. Cheers for your help. :)

Thanks Dave
I actually have been on that site. Its great, but I did email Warren but have yet to receive any response. Cheers for your help. :)
Not a problem, that's weird he didn't reply. Anyways have you compiled a list of series & the numbers that you need? If you do I'll send a private message of my email address to send it over & I'll see what I can do.
Dave.

Thanks for your help Dave, appreciate it
:) :) :)
I've actually posted elsewhere as well and a lady who has also lost her boy has said she has most of what I need. Shes away from home until 15thMarch. So Im going to wait on her given the circumstances. I really appreciate your kind offer and will take you up on it should I need anymore. My email to Warren didn't bounce back so don't know what happened there. :(

Screenshot_20210216-002509.jpg

Not a problem, that's weird he didn't reply. Anyways have you compiled a list of series & the numbers that you need? If you do I'll send a private message of my email address to send it over & I'll see what I can do.
Dave.

Thanks for your help Dave, appreciate it
:) :) :)
I've actually posted elsewhere as well and a lady who has also lost her boy has said she has most of what I need. Shes away from home until 15thMarch. So Im going to wait on her given the circumstances. I really appreciate your kind offer and will take you up on it should I need anymore. My email to Warren didn't bounce back so don't know what happened there. :(

Screenshot_20210216-002509.jpg
Not a problem mate, totally understandable. Warren doesn't trade he only sells, maybe that's why he hasn't replied but still unlike him. Best of luck with your search & let me know if I can help, cheers buddy!
Dave.

Thanks heaps Dave. I’ll certainly drop you an email if I dont have any luck with this woman. Warrens prices certainly are cheap from what Ive been seeing. Thanks for all ur help :):)

I have some un-opened packs of dragonball z from 1999 Series 2 and 2001 Series 2,3,4..

Last edited:
I’ve got a heap of these if you are still looking.

Back
Top Bottom