Oh the absolute IRONY! Lebron and his tweet!

exzibit3

Old school baby!
Real Name
exzibit3
As most of you hoop heads would know, Lebron posts this scathing tweet not long after the Cavs lose by 55 points to LA:

"Crazy. Karma is a b****. Gets you every time. It's not good to wish bad on anybody. God sees everything!"

And the very next day, the Heat lose to none other than the Clippers! Oh, the absolute irony. :lol:

I'm a Lebron supporter, but for the love of all things good, can someone get him a better PR manager? Or just put a silencing order on him?
It's times like this that makes me slap my hand on my forehead. A couple of things cheese me off about the situation.

- Denying that he tweeted it and said he was posting a re-tweet.
- Denying that it was in reference to the Cavs loss.
- Not handling his business and getting tanked by a sub .500 team. If yer gonna brag and strut, don't look like an idiot by tripping over and falling on yer face Lebron...damnnnnnn

What do you guys think?

I personally dislike that he seems to disown anything he says that is even slightly inflammatory rather than owning his statements, such as this and also the NBA contraction comments he made.

Just own your comments LeBron or stop saying stupid ****.

lebron needs new management for sure :(

but clippers are a team on the rise right now. thanks to league pass i've watched their last 15ish game (for griffin highlights mainly) and its obvious they are playing with confidence. eric gordon is their go to guy. blake is blake. and b-diddy has realised his role as beard-daddy and he's playing unbelievable team ball. they have beaten some quality team of late and if blake doesnt destroy himself they have a chance at running for the 7/8th spot in the west since it seems pretty weak rigth now

but yeh. i actually thought the same thing when heats lost today :lol:

:lol: that is classic ! It sounds like some of the big mouths that go to live sports, talking trash when they are in the lead to only have it all go 180 to see their team lose in the final minutes :D You will never live that one down LBJ. Still a gun and future NBA champ imo (how can he lose with Wade to finish the tough games :D

When you have some of the recent and former cellar dwellers starting to put together some nice teams like the Grizzlies, Nets, Clippers, Knicks, Bulls and Timberwolves are all starting to get some chemistry on their teams, it just means More exciting times for the NBA fans who are already spoiled with such a great competition

haha another foot in mouth moment for LeBron

atleast MJ was able to walk the walk

lol totally agree with your statement.. and lebron who is supposably one of the most 'mature' players in game keeps talking crap like this and then denies it.. you just have to shake your head at this guy.. dont get me wrong he is probaly goin to go down as one of the greatest to play to the game.. but at the same time i would have to put him as one of the stupidest immature gutless athletes when he can't own his own when he says crap like this. its pathetic.. seriously tweeter needs to be banned from these people.. they either get fined for making comments in-game might i add... (i mean come could u really see michael jordan or scottie pippen 'tweeting' in-game back in the day?) or ***** about others in the organisation off the court and make complete asses of themselves like in this case...

---------- Post added 13-01-2011 at 11:26 PM ----------

Biggest loss ever was by 68 where ironically the Cavs def. Miami 148-80! :eek:

damn u learn something new everyday.. nice bit of trivia man! thats hell spun out

Lebron has an absolute disaster of a team. His publicist, marketing manager and a few others are all his buddies from the "hood" or school. These guys have no experience in how to properly market him. They cant even control him and his actions. Lebron is larger than life because of his skills and with the help of Nike and the NBA projecting his image as the future of the sport. While that is enough to project lebron in to king status, it doesnt last when you keep flopping at the mouth. Sooner or later that confidence turns into arrogance. Fans dont take arrogance lightly. They pay good money to wear that jersey, shoe, hat, shirt and fill the seats to watch their favorite player play. Once that goes sour, so do the sponsorships and eventually you become a good player with no market value.

But then again lebron fans are hardcore. Just like MJ and Kobe fans. They will support their star any way possible. Nothing wrong with that either.

Lebron has an absolute disaster of a team. His publicist, marketing manager and a few others are all his buddies from the "hood" or school. These guys have no experience in how to properly market him. They cant even control him and his actions. Lebron is larger than life because of his skills and with the help of Nike and the NBA projecting his image as the future of the sport. While that is enough to project lebron in to king status, it doesnt last when you keep flopping at the mouth. Sooner or later that confidence turns into arrogance. Fans dont take arrogance lightly. They pay good money to wear that jersey, shoe, hat, shirt and fill the seats to watch their favorite player play. Once that goes sour, so do the sponsorships and eventually you become a good player with no market value.

But then again lebron fans are hardcore. Just like MJ and Kobe fans. They will support their star any way possible. Nothing wrong with that either.

Lebron is larger than life because he is one of the best basketball players in history or will be at least. Dan Gilbert showed a lot of classlessness when he wrote that open letter to Lebron right after his departure. Talk about having no gratitude for his franchise player bringing millions of dollars in revenue to a dying organisation. Was Dan wrong? Absolutely he was wrong for showing a lack of professionalism. However, Lebron didn't need to give a low blow to an injury riddled Cavs organisation by making an uncalled for candid statement, no matter what his personal agenda is against Dan. The Cavs got thumped by the world champs, that's no surprise. The Cavs having an awful season, that's no surprise. Is what Lebron said about karma a true statement? Probably. Did he have to make a public proclamation and make himself look like a fool by losing the next game to a sub .500 team? I guess so!

And Miami got smacked today without him... but of course he says that there's no point risking him for a meaningless regular season game...

I can only imagine how popular the guy would be if he had the "class" of some of the older legends.
Still can't beleive the Nuggets were $2.00 outsiders today at home.

hopefully this ends their "run" of 20-1 after beating the cavs... hopefully they lose 20 and win 1 after losing to the clippers :) it will never happen.. but if we are talking karma here lebron anything can happen ;)

LeBron said when he left Cleveland that he will always love the Cavs fans etc. So what does this tweet tell us? That he is happy watching his former team getting killed and than cant walk the walk and Miami go down to the Clippers. Also Cleveland lose with no LeBron and Miami lose with no Lebron-wow. If LeBron wants to be a legend in this league (HOF easy though) he should not talk the talk if he can not walk the walk

Back
Top Bottom