Official Real/Fake card Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here here. Super seller that guy. And I agree, it's an E or it's a UD stuff up of AI's 3.

See additional pics above ben, definitely the AI number 3 and not an "E", different font. A UD stuff up? Possiblyyyyyy...I'm still very sceptical.

Actually, on closer inspection, I think you guys may be right! It could very well be an upside down 'E'. :D

At least the seller seems excited by this card, not sure how legit it is, seen plenty of "questionable" patches in this product...

08 Triple Threads Jerseys CARMELO ANTHONY 1/1 !! - eBay (item 180259497080 end time Jul-09-08 05:25:28 PDT)

Card looks good IMO, way too hard to fake that Logoman patch...

You're right, looks WAY too dodgey IMO. Jersey Edition DID release some 1/1s but that one's patch looks shocking.

I could be totally wrong tho...

i dont think thats fake. the dual auto/patches are /10 but thats just the dual patch.;)

Was going to say the same thing, but thought at $150 that was evident enough...plus the greeny patch looks dodge to me (is it just me or is the middle/bottom of the M Patch window looking shabby?)

I came across this possible Jordan/James fake, Beckett has these listed as #/10 not #50.

REFLECTIONS 2006-07 LEBRON JAMES / MICHEAL JORDAN - eBay (item 130246744370 end time Aug-20-08 14:37:47 PDT)

Im not sure about how real the patches are but there are three different versions of that card /100,/50 and 10. The hundreds were just straight one colour GUs
ChillJRreflectgu.jpg

the 50s were the patch cards
jchilljrsmith.jpg

and the ones that are numbered to ten were patch autographs so the card may in fact be legit.
Hope this helps :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom