Official Real/Fake card Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think it is ok. looks like a reputable seller. would be a pretty difficult thing replacing a patch, and not sure why one would bother on those sets anyway.
This one is dodgey tho
http://www.ebay.com.au/sch/superior...tml?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p3686

they seem very professional in their emails but the auto is a shocker!

Patches have known to be replaced in that set, thus me questioning it. Sellers will do anything to make an extra buck. I never heard of "SSA" grading services, wouldn't go near those MJ autos.

^^ Correct should be a sticker auto and its also rings bells when he doesn't include a scan of the back of the card

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/2010-Upp...36566084?pt=US_Basketball&hash=item56519f0f44

not sure about this? im certainly no expert on his autos. this one seems to be on card aswell, which i dont think they did for this set?
^^ Correct should be a sticker auto and its also rings bells when he doesn't include a scan of the back of the card

Isn't that the Baseball Card Exchange? The guys who are trusted to sell vintage wax?? Not sure why they would sell fake autos if that is the case??

actually these are on card autos for MJ, most other players are on stickers, but the graded ones by beckett that are on ebay are certainly on card.

fake or not?

Front_Back_zps3d66dddf.jpg

/\/\ the bird auto looks a little off and the magic looks way off (in my amatuer opinion). and there are just way too many fakes of these around. does anyone on here have a legit one? id really like to know whether the real one is numbered MB1a or not.

I know beckett say that the MB1A should be the auto version but i have never seen one its always the MB1 autographed

So ive been on the look out for buying a MJ Autographed Poster.... But cant seem to find one for a decent price.
I have come across these, but they seem a bit dodgey. One is from a seller in VIC named "2013WallofFame" and another is from the USA named "Goombaroomba".

Has one dealt with these people before, and what is your opinoins on the autos?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom