Official Real/Fake card Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
that james jamba is the worst jamba ive seen to be honest!!!! wow what junk!!!!
great to bring that up!!! made me laugh!!!!

One of the best fakes I've seen - if only they didn't forget to put the full stop after U.S.A.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/MICHAEL-JORDAN-ROOKIE-BASKETBALL-CARD-/151125522660

Wow. I must say i would probably never risk getting a Jordan rookie. I purchased a re-print for basically nothing just for a hoot of having one in hand but as shown in this article, if you don't have an obvious means for comparison then it's pretty tough to tell!

The missing . on the USA at least stands out!

Wow. I must say i would probably never risk getting a Jordan rookie. I purchased a re-print for basically nothing just for a hoot of having one in hand but as shown in this article, if you don't have an obvious means for comparison then it's pretty tough to tell!

The missing . on the USA at least stands out!

I bought mine BGS graded which is probably the only way i would recommend going. Some of the fakes are very good these days. They've ironed out all the common problems you used to find on the fakes. Unfortunately some of them are so good they are too perfect. They look too new, centering is almost perfect etc. Instant alarm bells when someone sells a jordan rookie that looks that good without grading it - you'd have to be an idiot not to grade one that nice.

Well i had 1 of my jordan fleer retro "golden touch" ungraded up on ebay couple of months ago,
And it got taken down for a reason that was totally unclear.
I was so confused by the whole thing???????.?

Hey Guys,

Need help with the following, UD not really helping and checking online the serial number doesn't come up as it's before 2002, which UD system no longer shows details on,

Thanks in advance :thumbsup:

Hey Guys,

Need help with the following, UD not really helping and checking online the serial number doesn't come up as it's before 2002, which UD system no longer shows details on,

Thanks in advance :thumbsup:

looks legit to me, can't see why anyone would fake a mike miller auto! the auto itself looks clean and authentic.

So a few of us have been watching ebay seller
michaelmelhem1979 http://www.ebay.com.au/sch/michaelmelhem1979/m.html?item=261327180288&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:VRI&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562
has some impressive items... but all of them have now been reslisted the day after they are ending, not to mention only 1 feedback.. seems a bit dodgey
does anyone know this person and is it safe to bid on these cards???
He keeps relisting becuase he has a reserve on the cards and they havent met his reserve, which i think is crap :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom