Official "Pay it forward" thread

Wow what a great thread and some fantastic stories! I happen to come across two awesome members, the first for the life of me I can't remember who it was I wish I could remember! But I bought a non PC card (for a set) from him and when I received it and opened it and turned the card around I found the below card which I PC and numbered to 25!! I was so confused why he sent me such a low numbered card which he could have offered me to buy. Whoever it was sorry I forgot but thank you! :thumbsup:

DSC03208_zpsjqqgimwg.JPG

Now the next member Mr Kael aka @Grindnation (from NZ) sent me one of my main PC players. Again he didn't have to but he did, just goes to show how awesome OZCT community is. I just wish I could return the favor but I don't have any Steven Adams cards at all! Anyway all good deeds are one day rewarded ;) Thanks Kael!

DSC05637_zps21tumu14.JPG
Love the rodman, beautiful.

Got an awesome package in the mail yesterday from @skip20 - Thanks for this mate, you know how much I love a good patch and this definitely fits the bill!

I should mention I'm just paying forward a part of the good vibes forwarded to me of late. @boosta has gone out of his way to give me a couple of GS Metal cards which I can't get enough of and what can only be described as a gargantuan effort from @kiwi_in_melb to help me out with a beautiful on card auto /10 to pump up the dunk champs PC. I won;t ruin the surprise here but will feature it in an upcoming mailday. If you receive soethign unexpected from me thank kiwi instead - he's the real MVP!

Back
Top Bottom