Official NRL Traders 2024 Thread.

Still waiting......

George Costanza Waiting GIF by HULU

We wouldn't have to if you were more fun 😝

Have to say one of the things I look forward to with Traders is who is signing for the Panthers each year.

Bit less excitement this year given the whole team signed for the premiership set so will be interesting to see who they have sign for them. Maybe Taylan May (he is managed by SFX which is owned by TLA) and he wasn't in the GF signed set? Who knows?

Anyway hopefully the checklist gets released soon......

I’m hoping Scott Sorenson gets the authentic sig - has to be him or Liam Martin. I doubt they have a photo of Taylan May from 2023 to use for a card. Turuva inexplicably didn’t get the young gun sig, so he’s another option.

Are we any chance of a Brandy Legends card? That would be the ultimate, but think they only do players already in hall of fame.

Well it's out. Sorry don't know how to post it here.
Charnze Nicoll-Klokstad our signer, happy with that
as long as he fits his signature on the card :)

Can anyone tell what the case cards are from the checklist? Also looks like Club Heroes and World In League are the only starter/priority variants, which would be weird.

My biggest takeaway is that the absence of a Nathan Cleary priority card means this should be a pretty affordable team chase.

What's the code it uses for Priority variants? I'm trying to write up my chase list. Is it just World in League and Club Heroes?

Also do we know what the Album Cards and Case Cards will be?

Hi guys, new to NRL traders. Noticed at the bottom of the checklist it states "Cards and Player signatures are artists impression only". Does this mean what I think it means that the signed cards aren't even signed by the players??

Hi guys, new to NRL traders. Noticed at the bottom of the checklist it states "Cards and Player signatures are artists impression only". Does this mean what I think it means that the signed cards aren't even signed by the players??
This is just for the checklist/promo images, actual cards are hand-signed by the players

Back
Top Bottom