Official NRL Traders 2024 Thread.

not sure i like the way the dally ms are done, at /40 and titanium exclusive looking like they might be a 1 per case at best? still doesnt fix the 7 year long issue of these plus prem predictors being so scarce yet only 2 out of 27 end up being redeemable on their own. can understand the frustration of the high amount of NRLW content if your team isnt present, would not mind it being separated and replacing rivalry which currently adds very little in worthwhile content.
those issues aside a decently interesting spread of inserts for this years set

Well if it's a Millie let me know, because I'll be chasing her cards.
If you're willing to pay up like you would for one of the men's sigs I'm all yours.

Otherwise I'll hang onto it and donate it to a local NRLW club.

I'm no sexist - just in case someone mistakes me for that - it's just that you can't get around the fact that the sigs of the women will, all things equal, go for less than the fellas as their market is so much smaller. I feel like I'm subsidising the cards of the NRLW in these products.

TLA should be doing most of the heavy lifting - ie stand alone NRLW product - I'm not a wealthy man and I would like more value. Not less value.

Edit: Sorry mate, got a bit loose there. I'd be happy to sell it to you for the going rate. Cheers.

Last edited:
Ridiculous number of subsets and parallels. Still I will be silly enough to buy a box.
It's pretty beefy. I think Elite looks undervalued compared to this now. Or this is too expensive. One or the other.

The cards in Elite are some of the best looking cards in the hobby period, and you have a half decent shot at a nice auto or YG. Traders really caters to those who want to set build and you have to get really lucky to land an auto. I think it's pricey for what it is - especially if you want to put a 'master set' together - all the subsets. That will take a fair bit of work and dollars.

I'll definitely get a box too and an album for the base but that is where it ends.

There's a lot of subsets going on. Then variants on them, but that's the way now.
Only 2 sigs, not a team that I thought I saw a picture of. As I've mentioned before
the design is too busy for me. Sigs # to 39 and 106, please just stick to nice rounded
numbers. If it means ratios are better, all good. I do hope that all these
subsets do standout apart from one another. Only 8 players is too low for my liking.
In my mind the top 13/15 players in each squad should make on to a card over the
two releases.

Well that's my quick take on the release, now wait to see the checklist at months end.

The /39 and /106 is bizarre but must be part of the overall print run formula. Maybe?

I'd really love to see more sig content. A guaranteed modern player sig per box would be great.
Yes 1 per box would be great. It's all comes down to maths. The number of cases they think they can sell, divided by the
number of signature cards and ratios they are using.
Thing is most collectors seem to be team collectors now , so if you don't get your team at least you want a
good chance of moving it on or trade for the one you want.

Back
Top Bottom