Official Draft Thread

Does this mean... R. Lewis contract won't surely be renewed.. but how can they find back court players?? Sonics have durant, green with a bunch of 2003-2006 draft ?????

I don't think Lewis will be back, because Durant is going to play the 3, he's too good at that spot to play out of position.

Green is a solid prospect, but who's going to be a leader on this team?

Luke Ridnour looks like it most likely as the floor leader.

I don't think Lewis will be back, because Durant is going to play the 3, he's too good at that spot to play out of position.

Green is a solid prospect, but who's going to be a leader on this team?

Luke Ridnour looks like it most likely as the floor leader.

Seattle has already said they'd trade Ridnour. He's long gone. Maybe a trade for a big name... rdnour/lewis for JO/KG/Marion?

Rudy Fernandez at #24.

This guy is a superstar, no joke. He's 22, he's played in the national team for Spain, he's a great player with lots of experience, like Marco Bellinelli, anyone from Spain is good, considering they won the last world championships :p

Rudy Fernandez at #24.

This guy is a superstar, no joke. He's 22, he's played in the national team for Spain, he's a great player with lots of experience, like Marco Bellinelli, anyone from Spain is good, considering they won the last world championships :p

Another European player! Good to see! What about Big Baby Davis???

It's been a great draft so far, I'm watching it live, and the first 25 picks are done.

Like they said at the beginning, because of the age restrictions put in last year, and the fact that 3-4 Florida players decided to go back to college last season, this draft is like 2 in 1.

The depth is incredible, some of these kids who are getting picked at 20-25 could've been lottery picks if the age restrictions never happened.

Rudy Fernandez at #24.

Isn't Bellinelli Italian?

NOTE* - Biggest steal to come in the draft, Derrick Byars, from Vanderbilt. College senior, one of the most NBA-ready players in the draft, online mock drafts had him going anywhere from 12-17 and whoever comes up with him now will have gotten a big steal.

From what I'm reading, Durant is going to be a PF.... and Jeff Green will be the SF (Green comes from Boston's #5 pick).

Definately no room for Lewis..... Still shocked they moved Ray Allen.

Back
Top Bottom