Official 2017-18 NBA Season **spoilers alert**

The porzingis one isn't grotesque at all.. This season has been ridiculous with injuries. Kawhi, Lin, Hayward, Canaan, Middleton, Porzingis, Love, Milsap, Vucevic, Conley, Cousins, Roberson..

Yeah sorry I meant never want to see players go down with season ending injuries, not that I thought Porzingis has a gross one lol - TOO many!

I was flat out all day, missed all the action, looked in when I could last night and BOOM mind blown. Can't follow all the payer movements! crazy action

@NBA20YearsAgo great follow on twitter if anyone wants to see some cool stats from games 20 years ago on the day

Todays for example

Tracy Murray: 50pts 8reb
Rod Strickland: 21pts 20ast 12reb
Joe Smith: 36pts 9reb
Karl Malone: 29pts 14reb 5ast
Antonio McDyess: 16pts 14reb 5stl 4blk

I'm not convinced about the Cavs being that much better even after today's win against the Celtics. Their offense still looks stagnant and they are just making shots (some v difficult and poor selection ones too). Players just playing harder with more energy. When a slow white rookie with no lateral movement in Osman looks like your most active defender, you got some real issues.

I'm not convinced about the Cavs being that much better even after today's win against the Celtics. Their offense still looks stagnant and they are just making shots (some v difficult and poor selection ones too). Players just playing harder with more energy. When a slow white rookie with no lateral movement in Osman looks like your most active defender, you got some real issues.

Sounds like that might be more of an issue for the Celtics; when you can't score on a team whose most active defender is a slow, white (why does skin colour affect defense?) rookie, you've got some real issues.

Sounds like that might be more of an issue for the Celtics; when you can't score on a team whose most active defender is a slow, white (why does skin colour affect defense?) rookie, you've got some real issues.

Teams have good nights and bad nights. Cleveland just played with a lot more energy and enthusiasm on both ends and played harder than they've done in a long time. Nothing against Osman at all and not making it an issue on his skin colour. I like his hustle. Just highlighting that he would be one of the least quick and least athletic on the Cleveland team and playing the best defence just because the rest of the team want to cruise and jack up shots.

Westbrook without a single rebound in the first half. (Is this real life)

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/...ineup-following-1-game-absence-sprained-ankle

Davis, who turned 25 on Sunday, finished with 25 points, 11 rebounds and a career-high 10 blocks to go with three steals and three assists. He is the first player to record a triple-double with blocks on a birthday since blocks became an official stat in 1973-74, according to ESPN Stats & Information.

:D:D:D
My favourite NBA stat made up of complete rubbish criteria of all time.

Anyone lip read? Only caught a couple words here lol

https://nypost.com/2018/03/25/kyle-oquinns-blowup-at-hornacek-remains-a-mystery/

Then a mysterious hip injury LOL then BOOM 32. Mins

9110E3CA-B053-4268-87D4-B5C4CD58883A.jpeg

29ACB7A3-814F-4551-9746-151081C35FA5.jpeg

Then rumours

25C6D0B7-BF38-4F08-A583-784E6F319414.jpeg

Tanking Knicks team, half of the players injured or don’t play defence and the one guy who does for 98% of the time misses one on KAT and gets a roasting for it, you gotta snap sometimes! What a joke.

Matt

Back
Top Bottom