Official 2014-15 NBA Regular Season Thread

Tony Wroten has done his ACL and is done for the season. Teletovic has also been shut down for the rest of the season due to blood clots on his lungs. crazy!

jesus Klays 3rd quarter 13/13 fg 37 points (NBA record), my facebook blew up got 3 messages on my page from my mates watching it, i was watching just expecting him to drop 1/2 way shots he was on fire!. Amazing quarter.

Atlanta Hawks 15 straight wins - franchise record and best record in the east yet no starter for the all star game. Just knocked off the OKC. My man Jeff Teague better get on the bench, otherwise its pretty clear how silly this whole ASG stuff is. They just need to beat the Warriors (conflicting emotions there) and they are flatout the best in the NBA.

Atlanta Hawks 15 straight wins - franchise record and best record in the east yet no starter for the all star game. Just knocked off the OKC. My man Jeff Teague better get on the bench, otherwise its pretty clear how silly this whole ASG stuff is. They just need to beat the Warriors (conflicting emotions there) and they are flatout the best in the NBA.

The last time the Atlanta Hawks had 36 wins whilst being in first place in their conference they traded away 'Nique for Danny Manning. Here's hoping they learnt from their previous mistake and don't do something silly!

The last time the Atlanta Hawks had 36 wins whilst being in first place in their conference they traded away 'Nique for Danny Manning. Here's hoping they learnt from their previous mistake and don't do something silly!
they don't have player on their roster with the same calibre as nique, so that will be a hard mistake to make again lol

I've got to say, kyle korver is having a ridiculously efficient shooting season. When your scouting report says to stop you from shooting 3's at all costs and you still shoot over 50% in a season, you got game.

Back
Top Bottom