Official 2012-13 NBA Regular Season Thread. SPOILERS

So I just placed an order for a SICK Tshirt from the US!!!

Verse1 will appreciate this:

60_3648_f_base__77294.1360692511.750.750.jpg

Oooooooooh Nice... The Red Mamba, otherwise known as "The Red Rocket" Matt Bonner.

Patty isn't good enough to get a lot of minutes

How do you figure?

He led scoring at the Olympics. Sure he was the first option but that's still not easy to do against the quality of the other teams.

I have no doubt he could play more minutes. In saying that, he's getting what he should be getting at the Spurs.

I'm happy for him to stay there and learn from the best coach in the League and then dominate for Australia:thumbsup:

How do you figure?

He led scoring at the Olympics. Sure he was the first option but that's still not easy to do against the quality of the other teams.

I have no doubt he could play more minutes. In saying that, he's getting what he should be getting at the Spurs.

I'm happy for him to stay there and learn from the best coach in the League and then dominate for Australia:thumbsup:

Because if he was good enough he'd be on a team willing to give him more minutes. If he wasn't Australian he'd probably never get talked about on this forum.

Because if he was good enough he'd be on a team willing to give him more minutes. If he wasn't Australian he'd probably never get talked about on this forum.

Ha ha, you're right, he wouldn't get spoken about as much on here because there's not too many people that collect 3rd string pgs but he IS good enough to get more minutes and on a championship level team sitting behind one of the best pgs in the League. There's a few other guys that were at the Spurs getting very little minutes but still IMPROVING their games and now are getting solid minutes. Beno Udrih springs to mind straight away.

It isn't always about ability... a LOT of it is the environment! Look at Jonny Flynn, Jeremy Lin, Danny Green, Al-Farouq Aminu etc etc etc

God bogut is looking old these days, hes only in his 8th season and it seems like hes aged 20 years since 05
Yeah the injuries have really slowed him up, he looks a little heavy also. Serious injuries suck for these guys. I think with a full off season he should come back to be a double/double guy again, hopefully.

Jeez, the Nets miss Joe Johnson. A turnover on the last play today, and if Joe was playing it would have been a game winner. No disrespect to Memphis' defense, because it was good, but man JJ makes a difference

No Kyrie no problem :p

Nice game for Waiters, 25 Points, Cavs beat Bulls by 3 :hearts:

LeBron had 40 Points and a career high 16 Assists

Back
Top Bottom