Offical GRAND FINAL THREAD!! Sydney v W.Coast!!

Well DOne West Coast, and what a game!!! must be hard for the swans supporters to lose by 1 point, you'd rather lose it by 50 wouldnt ya?

Matt, as a Swans supporter who was at the game I can say that losing by a point as strange as it may sound feels better than watching the woeful performance that the swans gave in the first half. I was expecting it to be a massacre, I'm glad it wasn't, that would've been hard to watch for an entire game.
I am proud to be a swans supporter.
My congratulations goes to the West Coast Eagles and to all their supporters, enjoy the moment because I know I did last year.

Matt, as a Swans supporter who was at the game I can say that losing by a point as strange as it may sound feels better than watching the woeful performance that the swans gave in the first half. I was expecting it to be a massacre, I'm glad it wasn't, that would've been hard to watch for an entire game.
My congratulations goes to the West Coast Eagles and to all their supporters, enjoy the moment because I know I did last year.

Well said.

That is how I felt last year when the WCE Lost ! I was gutted but not devistated like I thought I would be............just glad to get it back and winthis year - I was at both games too :D I don't know how I manage it but I got 1 ticket last year and two this year.......this year I got them at cost too !

I really think the Crows time has passed by. They're not getting any younger and they have been unlucky with injury over the past 2 years.

I really think the Crows time has passed by. They're not getting any younger and they have been unlucky with injury over the past 2 years.

And they have choked every time they have made the finals....since their last premiership.....:p

I felt so sorry for the little kids - they looked heartbroken. Usually when kids receive some award they dont shake the grown-ups hand and get told off by the parents.

I felt so sorry for the little kids - they looked heartbroken. Usually when kids receive some award they dont shake the grown-ups hand and get told off by the parents.

i know hey, it looked as if the eagles players were purposely not shaking the kids hands for some reason...like theyd accept the medal, the kid would stick their hand out and then the player just straight snubbed them and walks off??? the looks on the kids faces was very disspointed.

What a great win by the boys, the final margin was rather sweet too. :D

Bad luck swannies. :p

GALL_GF_SS6_gallery__276x400.jpg

The sweetest moment :D :D :D

GALL_GF_SS2_gallery__470x352.jpg

THE CHAMPIONS! :D :D

All the "good losers" having a go at the eagles for not shaking all the Vic kiddies hands. Complaints from a crow, a couple of swans and a docker? What a surprise! LMAO

Yes, it would be nice but the players have about 3 seconds each in the spotlight when receiving the medal they have worked all their lives for.

Besides, as many of the eagles players took time to do this as the swans did last year and the interstate sides before them. It must have been the first AFL grand final you guys have seen? :lol:

The eagles are always great to the WA kids but we'll make sure they shake ALL the kiddies hands for you guys next year ;)

time for another pic....
GALL_GF_SS10_gallery__262x400.jpg

The Great Daniel Kerr! Started the game with a broken foot and was close to BOG. :D

I really like that pic in your sig mike lee ;)

I was thinking of changing mine too....

besides the ones above, here's a few more candidates....

06_grand_final4_gallery__470x363.jpg

GALL_MATCH_SS1_gallery__470x362.jpg

knCOUSINS_narrowweb__300x418.jpg

swans_wideweb__470x306,0.jpg

Hard to pick one, so maybe I'll rotate them :lol:

The eagles are always great to the WA kids but we'll make sure they shake ALL the kiddies hands for you guys next year ;) ;[/QUOTE said:
im pretty sure most of tha kiddies were west australian cause tha little one who fletcher denied was on the news last nite
lets face it eagles dont care about anyone except for themselves how bout 30,00 ppl rock up to see em at subi and all they do is stand 2 tiers up away from the fans

I really like that pic in your sig mike lee ;)

I was thinking of changing mine too....

besides the ones above, here's a few more candidates....

06_grand_final4_gallery__470x363.jpg

GALL_MATCH_SS1_gallery__470x362.jpg

knCOUSINS_narrowweb__300x418.jpg

swans_wideweb__470x306,0.jpg

Hard to pick one, so maybe I'll rotate them :lol:

I liked your pictures sooooooooooooooooooo much I thought I would quote you on them just so that we can see them AGAIN :lol:

Back
Top Bottom