O.K Have about $400 to spend on boxes.

Looks like the Royale, Lineage and Gold Standard are the clear cut winners at the moment, am I missing something with the SP seems like 14GU/AU's seems pretty sweet or do you get a lot of poo?

$140 for a box of royale? I'ld be taking 3 boxes of classics for $90 each.

08/09 SP rookie threads are mainly poo, usually around 3 autos, 1 patch and a heap of game used plus some of the better rookies are redemption's which have expired, ive brought about 15-20 boxes of the stuff when they were cheaper and didn't pull anything major, 10/11 classics are cheap (67.95) and if your lucky you'll get a case hit (1:16 boxes) (auto of kobe, durant ect)

08/09 SP rookie threads are mainly poo, usually around 3 autos, 1 patch and a heap of game used plus some of the better rookies are redemption's which have expired, ive brought about 15-20 boxes of the stuff when they were cheaper and didn't pull anything major, 10/11 classics are cheap (67.95) and if your lucky you'll get a case hit (1:16 boxes) (auto of kobe, durant ect)

Thanks for the heads up mate thought it sounded a bit too good to be true for that price tag, are any of the other stores in the States on par with Da because I really want a box of 08-09 PP Legends but they sell like hot cakes, and they seem to come in stock just after I've placed an order, also haven't seen any 07-08 Artifacts in ages.

I havent seen artifacts around in a while, shame upperdeck only made them one time, hockey are lucky they have had artifacts a number of years in a row, with the lack of availability of many products or inflated prices im tempted to start collecting baseball or hockey cards

I havent seen artifacts around in a while, shame upperdeck only made them one time, hockey are lucky they have had artifacts a number of years in a row, with the lack of availability of many products or inflated prices im tempted to start collecting baseball or hockey cards
Yeah if there was much of a buyer/seller market for NFL in Oz I'd definitely be going in that direction, much bigger fan of NFL these days than NBA.

same there are some nice nfl cards, another problem with nba cards is with the lockout people have been buying older stock since there has been no new products to buy.

They don't call it Collectors Choice for no reason Matt...there can be only one choice.

30 boxes of it.

Back
Top Bottom