Nrl - what do you think these are worth???

greengoblin

OzCardTrader
Real Name
michael
eBay User
tgm2010
P1182229.jpg

P1182228.jpg

i have them for trade if any canberra/queenslander fan is keen...

i also have a full set of 1994 dynamic marketing rugby league cards including gold autos -clear autos , etc this isnt for sale or trade just wondering how i could get a price for it?? if i can...!

The top cards probably from 1-3 dollars each, the bottom cards are I think are part of a 1994 series 2 subset and again I would think about 1-3 dollars each.

They are just commons and subsets so yeh i think as a lot they are probably worth about $5-$10 but individually about $1ea

P1182234.jpg

thanx for the info guys..

also got these goodies but sorry not for trade or sale @ the moment....

just wondering where can you buy league cards from these days, if u can???

fell out of it 4 years but im pumped again....

well there are plenty of 1994 series 1 and 2 cards around (no sealed boxes that I know off), I recently was given over 8000 cards with a fair few of them being 1994 and 1995. Sort out what you need and if they are in this lot of cards then they are available to anyone for the cost of postage.

I do have some 1995 base sets also.

I would suggest you do a list of what you need in the appropriate forum area and we can all help from there.

well there are plenty of 1994 series 1 and 2 cards around (no sealed boxes that I know off), I recently was given over 8000 cards with a fair few of them being 1994 and 1995. Sort out what you need and if they are in this lot of cards then they are available to anyone for the cost of postage.

I do have some 1995 base sets also.

I would suggest you do a list of what you need in the appropriate forum area and we can all help from there.

Ive got sealed boxes from both releases in my box collection up to 1990 full boxes 31 in total for sale around the 6000 grand mark ono 31 boxes in total starting from 1990 to 2009 classic everything released in between
Thanks
Dan:thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom