Nrl predictors swap for future force or top prospect

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi all I got the hole set of predictors once I send them away nd receive them back I be sellin most of them just seein if anyone wants there teams or any

Broncos tanswell87
Canberra thenamesgould
Sharks banger68
Titans $25
Manly Wellsie
Storm $100
Knights thenamesgould
Cowboys $35
Eels parrathruandthru
Dragons sluggy74
Souths sluggy74
Roosters gregga61
Warriors $30
If any of the teams wins the premiership the price wil change
Cheers all
WWWWWHHHHEEERRRREE are you,at least say something in your defence, You wont honor any of our deals,we were stupid paying the way we did- ++++++++++++++++++++

WWWWWHHHHEEERRRREE are you,at least say something in your defence, You wont honor any of our deals,we were stupid paying the way we did- ++++++++++++++++++++

See this guy makes it harder for the HONEST trader that doesn't want to be slugged with fees and insists on certain forms of payment.
I've done 1000s of dollars worth of sales on here and elsewhere, without any threads and i have never had someone with a problem .........................But I'm awesome!

Yeah, I can't say I'm too keen on buying stuff off here anymore. $60 is a lot of money for me coz I'm saving for a house ... I'm not even gonna be able to afford to grab this Uate from anywhere else anytime soon.

So hopefully Glenn has had something come up and can still send it.

Hi guys hopefully ive got some good news ive got on to swaller he is due home saturday and he measage me they will be posted monday if i hear anything else ill let u know

Geez, what an amazing offer! Looks like you've managed to track him down in the end anyway, but that's super generous of you!!! :D
Hi mate if he dont come thru i will still give you the knights so hope everything goes good ive got a mate waiting on one as well cheers rob

HI Jussy can you please let us know if you hear any more so that the mods can act appropriately here as well.
Hi mate i know he is back ive been trying all day to get him to measage with no reply i would go ahead to retreive the money im sorry but i tried Rob

I reckon it could be worth bringing the police in when you have theft of $3-400. If he doesn't come through in the next couple of days of course.

Hey guys sorry haven't sent cards or replayed to MSG I been in south Australia for the past three to four weeks I know how all u feel I be sendin them today cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom