NRL micro -figurines

I need woods and can trade either cronk or parker
10 Packs today for 8 I needed and 2 Doubles, scored Hayne & GI Origin ones too :)
Currently have the following if anyone is after them, trade or $2 each
Brett Morris
Aaron Woods
Akiula Uate
Johnathan Thurston (Cowboys)
Andrew Fifita x2

I'm looking for Uate, Titans Bird and Rabbits Inglis. Need a deal by Friday. Can trade 2014 Traders and 2014 Elite parallels for them, 2 parallels each or 2 parallel specials for the lot, that's fair. The only other figure I have is a Cronk.

I have ryan x2 Thurston x3 bird x2 parker x1 scott x2 minichillo x1 seyeyaro x2 cherry - evans x1 s,o,o, inglis moimoi x1 cronk x1 farah x1
I need papalii ,didley ,Williams ,soward origin slater,thurston,bird,farah and puzzle pieces 25,26,36
will trade or sell pls pm

I have ryan x2 Thurston x3 bird x2 parker x1 scott x2 minichillo x1 seyeyaro x2 cherry - evans x1 s,o,o, inglis moimoi x1 cronk x1 farah x1
I need papalii ,didley ,Williams ,soward origin slater,thurston,bird,farah and puzzle pieces 25,26,36

Can do Papali, Soward and SBW for Cronk and Scott? And puzzle 36.

I have gidley and puzzel pieces 25 and 26

anyone have a Origin Hayne or Origin Thurston they want to swap or sell?

I have loads of doubles and puzzle pieces to swap for them.

Let me know!

i dont have any other origins for swap just have commons to swap and puzzle pieces.

I have to swap Hayne, Moimoi, Uate, Morris and Johnson.

The only ones my son has is Thurston, Woods, Morris, Soward, Farrah, Moimoi, Uate, Hayne, Ryan, Johnson, Fifita, Slater.

he is after swaps for anything else!

My son has a tonne of doubles & needs following.

Bird - Titans
Slater - Storm
Creagh - Dragons (pending)
Morris - Dragons (pending)
Johnson - Warriors (pending)

Slater - QLD
Bird - NSW

Cheers

Last edited:
I need puzzles pieces 3, 11, 12, 27 - but have to buy. All my spare puzzle pieces and figs went to the kids and we built the puzzle and 4 short!

Back
Top Bottom