NRL Cards

gemini0928

Basketball Addict
Real Name
Alf
eBay User
gemini0928
Hi All,

Can anyone give me an idea if these cards are worth something? Thanks... :thumbsup:

img747.jpg

img747.jpg

Hey Alf,

I am not too sure about the 2 x Game Breakers not a lot I think.

The All Stars in my opinion, which has been known to be wrong before, around $5.00 and the Gold etched Supporters Choice cards about $10.00.... the signed Terry Lamb might get you a touch more.

Cheers
Ross

Hope that helps.

The supporters choice subset (gold cards) most often go for about 19.95 each, the in person auto might fetch a little more for a doggies fan but personally I would prefer one without the in person auto UNLESS it is the numbered auto released by Dynamic.

Game breakers and all star subsets from this series were fairly common with the game breakers prolly fetching a little more but not by much, all stars are really a dime a dozen and might get 3 or so dollars each, game breakers maybe 5-6 dollars.

Hope that helps

The supporters choice subset (gold cards) most often go for about 19.95 each, the in person auto might fetch a little more for a doggies fan but personally I would prefer one without the in person auto UNLESS it is the numbered auto released by Dynamic.

Game breakers and all star subsets from this series were fairly common with the game breakers prolly fetching a little more but not by much, all stars are really a dime a dozen and might get 3 or so dollars each, game breakers maybe 5-6 dollars.

Hope that helps

Thanks Dave. :thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom