NRL 2016 ESP Elite Official Thread (Checklist Up Pg 36)

2014 Elite was right up there for me. Sure too many cards but enjoyed the 2 different sigs and WCHP (just needed to be numbered)

It was mentioned to me the other day that they are working on a release for 2018 which was a good insight in to how far ahead they look in terms of the cards they produce.
This is really good news - must say I really like the idea of making an extra-value every 3 years and a simple one each two years in between - ah now we're talking! Also I must say I LIKED the WCHP cards NOT being numbered meaning every one of the 80 cards per copy was a 001 card IMO.

It's not 1990
But still, It will be better for ip collectors whereas not pissing off normal collectors too much. I'm pretty sure we will all agree that the 2015 pieces of the puzzle were better than this years pieces as they were a lot more simpler and had a grey backdrop.

Heard $1 PP price drop, much more availability in newsagents again like 13/14 and less for the hobby side.

Hearing really big set, lots of new ideas with some very low numbered chase cards

Heard $1 PP price drop, much more availability in newsagents again like 13/14 and less for the hobby side.

Hearing really big set, lots of new ideas with some very low numbered chase cards
Is that good or bad?

how about an elite signature redemption series where you are present at the actual signing of your card.... (airfare, accomodation, and gameday experience included in redemption prize). 16 signatures - only 10 of each

not really a 2016 Elite rumour by what the heck I think trhat would be cool

Yeah I'm sure we will but surely everyone is sick of the way there doing things, and what they do to curtain suppliers ? I bet there will be no hint of a spread sheet. Again either

Would love a barba league sensation and bird young gun signature card! Or dual Fifita signature card ;)

has any esp product held value yet?

Not really.

13 Traders signatures seem to go well but that is because there is so much unopened product. I think the 13 LS are very under priced also.

In saying that the price on all NRL cards is right down. Dynasty, one of the most popular releases ever is struggling to get $20 for Top Prospects (Johnson and Woods aside).

Back
Top Bottom