NRL 2016 ESP Elite Official Thread (Checklist Up Pg 36)

image.jpeg
Saw this on jajas Facebook, they've done really well with this years jersey cards. And what a patch!
Does anyone know which games they were from?

Does anyone know which games they were from?
Rabbitohs is from finals week 1 (VS Sharks)
Haven't seen any storm patches but based on the emblem patch I'm fairly certain it's from the Week 3 game VS Cowboys
Broncos could be from either week 1 (VS Cowboys) or week 3 (VS Roosters)
Sharks I'm pretty sure would be from week 1 (VS Souths) but could potentially be from week 2 (VS Cowboys)

I'd say Sharks is from the Rabbitohs game and Broncos is from the Roosters game, 3 patches from games against the cowboys would be overkill i think

Hi everyone, just had an update from ESP:

We seem to have a consistent production issue with some of the Redemption Cards in the 2016 Elite release as a result we have decide to reprint these, the entire process will take us about 4 weeks.

We would like to advise the market we will replace damaged Redemption cards as an when they are found. So we don’t slow down the flow of jersey patch cards to market we will return existing redemption cards as they are even if damaged. If a collector happens to have a damaged redemption card we will then replace that cards as a second step.

After reviewing a number of cards, some cards are perfect, while others are way less than perfect so it’s all very random.

The good news is we will fix the issue over the next 4 weeks.

Thanks
Terry

IAW the details on the back of the redemption cards I just rang ESP to register my details to send a card in to be redeemed. The fella from ESP asked that I email the details to him.....I said hang on, you can email OR call and the reply was that they would prefer an email in case the cards got lost in the post......WTF

Hi everyone, just had an update from ESP:

We seem to have a consistent production issue with some of the Redemption Cards in the 2016 Elite release as a result we have decide to reprint these, the entire process will take us about 4 weeks.

We would like to advise the market we will replace damaged Redemption cards as an when they are found. So we don’t slow down the flow of jersey patch cards to market we will return existing redemption cards as they are even if damaged. If a collector happens to have a damaged redemption card we will then replace that cards as a second step.

After reviewing a number of cards, some cards are perfect, while others are way less than perfect so it’s all very random.

The good news is we will fix the issue over the next 4 weeks.

Thanks
Terry
Well i wasn't going to say anything on this forum about this redemption issue but i am really glad that Terry accepted the fact that alot of these cards have been damaged through the whatever process these items go through and at the end of the day we the collectors that buy his products by spending $$$$ thousands of dollars keep TLA ESP running. Without us this business would not run. K

Well i wasn't going to say anything on this forum about this redemption issue but i am really glad that Terry accepted the fact that alot of these cards have been damaged through the whatever process these items go through and at the end of the day we the collectors that buy his products by spending $$$$ thousands of dollars keep TLA ESP running. Without us the collectors buying their products this business would not run. K

What is the damage?

What is the damage?
Terry from TLA ESP can explain if he wants to as i am just really glad he is starting to help out with certain issues or flaws within the way things are done. Sometimes speaking out offen helps both the collector buying these items plus the distributor in general ironing out things that need to be done then making his business stronger for the long term better. I really do appreciate Terry's time and effort for what he has done for the collecting game as for me this years 2016 Nrl elite has by far been the best ever set they have released minor the little issues with redemption cards being damaged. Once again Terry is fixing the problem so i couldn't be more happy with that, K

Here is another update from ESP/TLA

The new color grading feature and behind the scene video for NRL 2016 Elite trading card release will go live tomorrow.

A link to the video an be found here:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/8qfxz20ihc8kyim/Elite

The color grading web pages features all NRL Elite 2016 patch cards, this service has been jointly developed with Futera as are this year’s patch cards, the color grading service is unique to each card, and is accessed via a unique code found on the back of the jersey patch trading cards. This is a first in the Australian Sports Trading Card market!!

To celebrate the launch of Code for Collectors

TLA and Futera are rexcited to reveal a 5th NRL Elite 2016 1/1 card, this very special card featured 4 match worn jersey patches, 4 players images and corrasponding states on the back of the card as well as the NRL Hologram.

TLA and Futera are giving this card away free!!! The registration process is simple, an automaticly generated reigistration form will be sent to collectors via the Code for Collectors website, each time you register a card a form will be generated. All collectors who register their Elite 2016 jersey patch cards on the Code for Collectors website before 12pm (AEST) on October 31st 2016 and complete the email registration form inlcuding providing in 25 words or less ‘why this card should be included into your collection’ will have a chance of securing this card, T&C’s apply. TLA and Futera will jointly annouce the lucky collectors name on the 1st fo November at a time to be advised.

An image of the card is below. We will now upated the checklist with the additon of this card to the release.

We hope you can help us spread word of this great offer to your members, the more cards that are registred by the closing date, the more chances collectors will have to secure what I am sure will be a highly prized card.

Jersey.jpg

The new color grading feature and behind the scene video for NRL 2016 Elite trading card release will go live tomorrow.

The color grading web pages features all NRL Elite 2016 patch cards, this service has been jointly developed with Futera as are this year’s patch cards, the color grading service is unique to each card, and is accessed via a unique code found on the back of the jersey patch trading cards. This is a first in the Australian Sports Trading Card market!!

TLA and Futera are rexcited to reveal a 5th NRL Elite 2016 1/1 card, this very special card featured 4 match worn jersey patches, 4 players images and corrasponding states on the back of the card as well as the NRL Hologram.

TLA and Futera are giving this card away free!!! The registration process is simple, an automaticly generated reigistration form will be sent to collectors via the Code for Collectors website, each time you register a card a form will be generated. All collectors who register their Elite 2016 jersey patch cards on the Code for Collectors website before 12pm (AEST) on October 31st 2016 and complete the email registration form inlcuding providing in 25 words or less ‘why this card should be included into your collection’ will have a chance of securing this card, T&C’s apply. TLA and Futera will jointly annouce the lucky collectors name on the 1st fo November at a time to be advised.

An image of the card is below. We will now upated the checklist with the additon of this card to the release.

We hope you can help us spread word of this great offer to your members, the more cards that are registred by the closing date, the more chances collectors will have to secure what I am sure will be a highly prized card.

Jersey.jpg
All i can say is, Holly shit. K

Jersey.jpg
This forum is about to go into meltdown, K

And the hack jobs begin lol

The best thing about Futera doing these one off cards is that we won't know how many different '1of1' they will be making. If you are close to them I wouldn't be surprised if some come available under the table ;)

Just heard Matai is still to sign his cards & NRL have been asked to step in & try & make him sign... Might have a dud redemption card or have to get other player to sign.. Wonder if its him or his manager???:red::worthy::thumbsdown:

Just heard Matai is still to sign his cards & NRL have been asked to step in & try & make him sign... Might have a dud redemption card or have to get other player to sign.. Wonder if its him or his manager???:red::worthy::thumbsdown:
Or is there another issue that he, Foran and Stewart all seemed to get 'injured' at the same time that has been in the media recently

Just had confirmation from Terry at TLA that Matai has signed his cards and will be sent out in the near future.

Cheers
Matt

There didnt seem to be many jersey signatures come out of the dealer cases. Maybe the newsagent stock are rife with jersey sigs!

Back
Top Bottom