Non-Sport Autos.....Heaps to list.....here's the start!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CullenCollectables

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Alyce
eBay User
cullencollectable
Ok Guys, well I need to part with some much loved cards as they're taking over the house!!!!
To start with I've got a bunch of Autos from Razor ink Vault that have to go so please PM me with offers if you need any of these.....

Charmed Destiny
Barbas AUTO A-9

Family Guy
Michael McKean AUTO A9

Firefly
Dr Simon Tam AUTO A-6

Serenity
Sean Maher Auto

Sopranos
Jerry Adler Auto A-JA

Catwoman
Wesley AUTO A-5

Lost
Margo AUTO A-4

X-files Connections
Alex Krycek AUTO

Just starting with these.....heaps more to go though......Others are listed on eBay if you wanna check them out.....Some are even under $10 I'm so desperate to get rid of them

---------- Post added 06-09-2010 at 11:57 PM ----------

I also just busted a box of Alias season 3 and if anyone is interested I've got the Melissa George PW available...

---------- Post added 07-09-2010 at 11:16 AM ----------

Also, just busted a Razor ink box and scored an amazing charmed auto if anyone is interested.....

It's the charmed destiny auto A-1 - Holly Marie combs as Piper!

Stephan trade or sale is fine on those two.....I'll PM you about it later.....have a few more firefly & serenity, and I'm just in the process of making a photobucket and uploading photos of some of the autos for sale/trade

Ok Guys, well I need to part with some much loved cards as they're taking over the house!!!!
To start with I've got a bunch of Autos from Razor ink Vault that have to go so please PM me with offers if you need any of these.....

Charmed Destiny
Barbas AUTO A-9

Family Guy
Michael McKean AUTO A9

Firefly
Dr Simon Tam AUTO A-6

Serenity
Sean Maher Auto

Sopranos
Jerry Adler Auto A-JA

Catwoman
Wesley AUTO A-5

Lost
Margo AUTO A-4

X-files Connections
Alex Krycek AUTO

Just starting with these.....heaps more to go though......Others are listed on eBay if you wanna check them out.....Some are even under $10 I'm so desperate to get rid of them

---------- Post added 06-09-2010 at 11:57 PM ----------

I also just busted a box of Alias season 3 and if anyone is interested I've got the Melissa George PW available...

---------- Post added 07-09-2010 at 11:16 AM ----------

Also, just busted a Razor ink box and scored an amazing charmed auto if anyone is interested.....

It's the charmed destiny auto A-1 - Holly Marie combs as Piper!

I would be keen on the melissa george pieceworks from alias season 3

Dave, I'm happy to either trade or sell.....but please PM me with an offer if you want to make one.....I just want them gone!

---------- Post added 09-09-2010 at 09:03 PM ----------

OK you can see more I have available here: Autos For Sale and Trade pictures by cullencollectable - Photobucket ......I'll take below value for anybody who wants a nice quick direct deposit arrangement! PM my with offers as I haven't had time to put any prices in.

Cheers Guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom