Non Sport Autograph PC

Dangerskillz

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Stephan
Hey Guys,

Thought it was time that i posted my Non Sport personal collection of Autograph's (in person autos and trading cards) and Costume Cards. It includes actiors from TV and Movies such Firefly, Serenity, Iron Man 2, True Blood, Star Wars, Family Guy, Night of the Living Dead, Warehouse 13 and various famous faces from popular culture. Anyway i will update it from time to time when new stuff arrives :thumbsup:

Non Sports Card Album
or
Non Sport Cards Album Slideshow

Thanks for looking guys.

Nice assortment of Auto cards !
Always a pleasure to sit & enjoy the various pics - somehow defines why we do the things we do - card collecting & all :)
Congrats, keep up the nice work

LucilleBall-CostumeCard.jpg

BabeRuth-BaseballBatPopCard.jpg

new additions!
Dexter-RightFootPropCardD3A-MCHS.jpg

AngelBatista-DexterCostumeCard.jpg

RudyCooper-DexterCostumeCard.jpg

KickAss-DeborahTwiss.jpg

KickAss-KickAssCostumeCard.jpg

KickAss-HitGirlCostumeCard.jpg

ElizaDushku-CostumeCard.jpg

KateySagal-Lost.jpg

JewelStaite-Firefly.jpg

Nice.. Love the Melissa George Auto.. VERY NICE.. :) .. She's awesome.. :)

How do you pick which ones to get?.. Completely fan based or money based?

Thanks.
Fan based really although some more then others.....
In the case of Melissa George I'm both a fan and also because she's from Perth as wel...grew up nearby to where i live.
I'd say some of it's slightly based on value wise though...

I thought so.. Seeing the Lucille Ball one.. VERY cool card by the way...

I loved Madeline Zima when I was a kid.. In the nanny......

That card is cool but isn't actually in my PC....i need to update my bucket. I have heaps of cards to put up in my PC and others to scan as well..

I wish I could decide on what to have as a PC.. I have so many cards.. But still not able to decided on which way to go....... Pretty much settled for cowboys.. But I'd like to branch into something else.. I love the non-sport auto/piece work sets.. I have a few.. But I tend to complete a set and then not want it anymore.........

Back
Top Bottom