No teamcoach 2014 in SA?

Zac-PAFC

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Zac
Hey everyone

Been to 8 different newsagensy the past 2 days trying to find them. One said that they won't be sold in SA which I thought was weird because The Advertister had the best and fairest cards promoting the teamcoach 2014 cards

Just wanted to see if anyone knows if this is true or any info that will help me out

Cheers

Hi Zac

Just a thought - Sports Card World in Rundle Mall might stock them. Either phone 8224 0800 or email [email protected]

I would be amazed if they weren't stocked in SA this season, I'll check with my newsagent tomorrow and see if they know anything.

Everywhere is sold out at moment, I ordered a case and was told today I can only get 4 boxes for now and the rest in couple weeks hobby shops are only getting about 20% of original order up front looks like it is going to be drip fed to consumers, as for SA I would be surprised if it wasn't getting sold there, I know someone who ordered 20 cases and was only sent 1 case which hurt as a lot of places did a pre sale so was all gone before he got it

Cheers everyone :thumbsup:

Thought it was weird that we wouldn't get it, another place said there's a late delivery and should be there Thursday or Monday but I'll keep you posted :)

Don't like sports card world been there a few times and they are very rude and I would rather order a box from Vic then them but thanks anyway didn't even think of hoppy stores

im yet to find any in SA also...
wanted to buy a couple packs just to see them....
newsagents seem to all have different dates they have been told that they will get them

Back
Top Bottom