Nice Cheap 7 Card Lot (AUTO/PATCH/GAME USED) Check It Out!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
messaged privatly you on nearly every possible site (and via a couple of ur differnt emails), yet u dont wanna seem to reply to me mate. mind you its been a month or so. so might aswell ask u publicly, maybe that may get u to take it more seriously.

one of the cards i bought off u on ebay was the iguodala national treasures patch #ed9/25. you bloody sent me the exact card, but not jersey numbered like you've written in ur listing numerous times. instead it was numbered 12/25. to think i wanted to help u save on ebay and paypal fees and I offered to send u paypal gift, over completing checkout and paying that way. if ur doing the runner and now have opened a new ebay account selling ur Detlef cards i couldnt give a rats behind. but freakin send me a message and tell me why you sent me a different card, and either send me the CORRECT card or bloody give me my money back on it. i didnt wanna leave u negative/neautral feedback on ebay either, look like it doesnt matter what i end up doing there as u wont be using that account no more and so whoever got barred under that other ebay username can get stuffed yeh??? :yellow::yellow:

i see a heap of suspicious activity here if i must say, i just hope ur not daring to rip off anyone on here mate. :mad:

---------- Post added 26-11-2010 at 09:25 PM ----------

ps. heres the card i bought that im referring to:

Andre Iguodala Jersey Numbered Patch #09/25 (eBay item 320607768864 end time 31-Oct-10 16:18:59 AEDST) : Sports Mem, Cards Fan Shop

i think its pretty obvious why i bid on this card. wouldve made a nice present to someone, lets just say that much :whistle: :whistle:. thnx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom