NFL Case Breaks - Who is Interested?

cherrycollectables

OZCT Supporter
Real Name
grayson white
eBay User
cherrycollectablesaus
Hey ozctr's,

Who is interested in NFL Case Breaks this season?

We have a Topps Finest Random Team listed now HERE but in general we have noticed a lot less interest in NFL case breaks lately. Who here breaks?

I see US breakers are listing Topps Finest at $27aud - $75aud Pick Your Team exc shipping, so we thought $49.95aud inc shipping was about right.

We would do Pick Your Team but our experience is there are too many team not followed in Australia.

Fact is we want to get these up and running. We bust heaps of NFL product every week but can't seem to get Case Breaks filled :(

Comment below if you are interested!!

p.s we can do base cards but it increases everyones shipping by $8 and base cards are hard to protect well in transit - unless you have exactly the right amount for boxes (which cost money). So this service adds a lot of additional costs in comparison to the number of people chasing sets.

Hey mate just some feedback on the Topps Finest randoms in the U.S almost all of them will only have 30 teams and combo up teams will very few hits. Some will even go down to 28 on some products once the hit lists become available.
My U.S breaker is $40 AUD for a 30 spot Topps Finest break. He ships for free to AU and others charge about $4-$6.
This is not criticism, just information as to what most U.S breakers offer.

Divisions worked last year I thought, but we still struggled to fill it. also problem is divisions up the price point

Iv thoroughly enjoyed previous case breaks and I would love to see more, the 13 crown that broke was great! I think finding a mid level product is key as the people who don't wanna spend to much can get in at a price slightly more than they usually would and the heavy hitters are still interested as it isn't low end. Once again the team situation can be difficult but I am happy to take teams I wouldn't usually to participate.

Back
Top Bottom