NFL Auctions Mailday Gameworn Memorabilia

Jacob Rushbrook

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Jacob
eBay User
petepunter2011
I won these the other day on the official NFL auction site.
Comes with NFL & PSA/DNA Certification but unfortunately does not list what games they were worn in the cleats just the price of the shoes would be worth more than I paid as they are Nike with Flywire Material.The second picture of the cleats shows the grass and or turf still attached to the studs sorry about the dodgy iPhone pics I don't own a digital camera

Jaiquawn Jarrett signed Game Worn Cleats Former Eagle

photo-1copy10.jpg

photo-1copy11.jpg

Kavell Conner Game Worn Gloves Colts

photo-1copy12.jpg

Yeah I am going to frame the gloves not to sure what to do with the cleats as the turf on them is beautiful and it would get covered framing them maybe a plastic case for them

nice stuff.... surprised Customs let them in with the dirt/grass still on them...
Came by UPS I don't think customs even bothers to check the items via such a courier service I emailed James Spence again telling him about the grass and how should I go about it maybe have one shoe face down and the other facing sideways showing the grass on a shelve type frame as both cleats have signatures not too sure if that will look stupid going to take the gloves when I'm off and in the area of the framer thursday so in approximately 2 weeks from then I will post pics of the frame job when i got my jersey done they got the eagles logo of the net and had it printed on the name plaque hopefully can do the same with the gloves and a colts logo

@DW8 Yeah the good thing is all the money made from the auctions goes to Junior development and Charitys the teams support such as breast cancer and prostrate cancer which i think is pretty cool the NRL and AFL should start such a thing instead of relying on poker machine revenue

I got a email back from James Spence he recommended to go for a display case for the cleats as the grass is a rarity of the item I found an australian seller selling one on ebay for AFL/NRL shoes do you think this would look good plus save me alot of $$ compared to framing them buy a nice cheap round top table position it near where I hang my Mccoy Jersey and it won't turn my walls into a clustered mess with all the items I have to frame about 17MMA gloves only going to do the gems and Two Boxing gloves

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/DELUXE-D...Memorabilia&hash=item3a5dff508e#ht_5263wt_907

I took those pair of Kavell Conner game worn gloves into my Framer price was $138.50 in a shadowbox frame with full plaque and team logo on the plaque another excellent quote but that includes the 10% off he gives me. He asked if Pink were the team colours and when I told him they were for Breast Cancer Support he would only do them with a Pink mat,Black edges and Black inside the shadow box as those are his morals as he said he has done a lot of Glen Mcgrath Merchandise in the past and it will look really good I have been happy with all his jobs he has done for me so far can't wait to pick them up in two weeks. I will post pics of the job then

No never heard of it I will take a look over.
I found a gem on ebay of a signed Eagles cap from the 90's that ends 10am thursday I hope no one bids on it and I win it its unauthenticated but I have a signed PSA/DNA certified Auto card and matches the signature exactly.
It will be the last and final buy for a while as I will have to pay a bit of coin to send it to JSA for Authentication

Edit: Just looked briefly anything that comes with JSA or PSA/DNA is almost guaranteed legit and looked highly upon for resale

Back
Top Bottom