Next Seasons Rookies, Who Will You Collect??

jimboiitmac

miami pride
Real Name
King James
eBay User
jimboiitmac
Next seasons draft will be so mad, particularly because i've been following NCAA so closely this year i feel as attached to it as i am to the NBA. To me, the NCAA Tournament is way cooler than the NBA Playoffs, much more exciting too and all the different conferences giving out MVP's etc make it seem so much larger scale. Final 4 Time! Since my teams Syracuse, UNC, Georgetown, Michigan State, Washington and Boston College all got cut out, as well as Memphis today, only one of my favourites are left LSU!!

Jimbo's favourite 05-06 college teams-
Syracuse- Gerry Mcnamara, Eric Devendorf
UNC- Tyler Hansbrough, Reyshawn Terry, David Noel
G'Town- Brandon Bowman
M'State- Maurice Ager, Shannon Brown
Washington- Brandon Roy
BC- Craig Smith & Jared Dudley
Memphis- Darius Washington, Rodney Carney
LSU- Glen Davis, Tyrus Thomas, Darel Mitchell

That was a bit off topic. Question is, who will you collect out of guys coming into the L next season, these would be my guys if they make it and get their own auto's. My fave last season was Eddie Basden, he was undrafted, C-USA Conf & Defensive Player of the Year and All-American Selection, he's kinda outta position leading to him being unpicked but he was signed by Chicago like many other guys who didn't get drafted (Chuck Hayes, Luke Schenscher). Unfortunately UD hasn't got him any auto's yet!

Jimbo's potential rookies to collect next season!-

Tyrus Thomas- LSU, 6'9 PF (Most likely lottery pick)
Rodney Carney- Memphis, 6'7 SF (Most likely lottery pick)
Brandon Roy- Washington, 6'5 SG (Most likely lottery pick)
JJ Redick- Duke, 6'4 SG (Middle 1st Round)
Glen Davis- LSU, 6'8 PF/C (Late 1st Round)
Daniel Gibson- Texas, 6'2 PG (Late 1st Round)
Craig Smith- BC, 6'7 PF (Late 1st Round)
Gerry Mcnamara- Syracuse, 6'2 PG (Late 2nd Round)

These are the 8 guys who're pretty much my favourites in College Ball right now with Randy Foye, Paul Millsap and Maurice Ager just missing the cut.

Would probably end up collecting 1-2 of them.

What about you guys?!

Im looking foward to collecting players like OJ and Oden.... Hopefully they can stay at a high level through college...

McDonalds Classic this Thursday on ESPN.....

morrison is suppose to somewhere near the top of the draft. Alot of yanks aren't feeling jj redick, bagging him... just what i been reading

Back
Top Bottom