brentus777

OZCT Supporter
Real Name
brent
eBay User
brentus777
COMC User
Brentus777
Hey guys check this one out attached, the last one had a great turnout, bigger venue this time, be good to see some locals!

2B60BAE3-535E-4B8B-A74A-2339CECECF17.jpeg

Hello , I am going to Newcastle on the 3rd Dec, . Can you post the actual address of the venue so I stand a chance of finding it on the day.

All I can determine from your add above via google is that Urban Empire Collectables is a card trading shop (which I would like to go to) and Charlestown Square is shopping centre.
Thanks.

Hello , I am going to Newcastle on the 3rd Dec, . Can you post the actual address of the venue so I stand a chance of finding it on the day.

All I can determine from your add above via google is that Urban Empire Collectables is a card trading shop (which I would like to go to) and Charlestown Square is shopping centre.
Thanks.

If you google "The Place Charlestown" it will show you where it is and with maps, Frederick street which is part of Charlestown square

$30 tables. That's how to keep the Hobby alive

Yeah, while im not affiliated with the organisers id assume this is to cover the room hire fees?

If you google "The Place Charlestown" it will show you where it is and with maps, Frederick street which is part of Charlestown square

Yeah, while im not affiliated with the organisers id assume this is to cover the room hire fees?

I encourage the $30 tables. That's perfect. Need a good number of sellers.

Back
Top Bottom