New to the site.. from Denmark! Collects Payton and 90's inserts!

KnatLouie

NBAewbie
Real Name
Peter
eBay User
KnatLouie
Hello all,

I'm kinda new to this kind of online trading, only having done so a few times with members from ebay or from a Danish site I know.. thought this might be a cool site to post at also, to expand trading-possibilities!

What I'm looking for:

Established player-collections:
Gary Payton Cards (I want ALL his cards)
Chris Webber inserts (only looking for relatively high-end stuff)
Isaiah Rider cards (mostly inserts, but commons also have interest)

New player-collections:
Chris Kaman cards (whatever you have)
Jarrett Jack cards (whatever you have)

Inserts
Various inserts from the early 1990s up to the turn of the century (around 2005), mostly from 97-98 Skybox or similar (there are some of the cards on my site below). I can send a complete checklist of the cards I collect if you want.

What I have to trade:

You can see some of the cards that I have up for trade at my frontpage here, although it's been a while since I uploaded the pictures (poorly), so I'm probably gonna refresh my scans (also got a ton of new cards since the last update).. check back for future reference! Or just ask about a specific player and/or series/inserts, and I'll get back to you with what I have!
Pictures by KnatLouie - Photobucket

wow..welcome..

I have seen much your PB..and now you are here !! =)
(I like your 90's insert and Rubies Collection)

I also have collected 90's cards.

wow..welcome..

I have seen much your PB..and now you are here !! =)
(I like your 90's insert and Rubies Collection)

I also have collected 90's cards.

Hi, did you see my PB before I joined this site? How can that be.. have we traded before? :eek:

But yeah, I'm quite proud of my rubies-collection, although it doesn't have a lot of superstars (yet), as they are very hard (and expensive) to come by!

Please let me know if any of you has a 97-98 Skybox Ruby I don't already have (on my site)! I'm sure we can help each other out! :)

Oh, btw.. I've got a Topps 2006 EXECUTIVE LEVEL RELIC JSY (#ELR-RHO)/99 with Robert Horry, if that's a card you need.. ?

Hi, did you see my PB before I joined this site? How can that be.. have we traded before? :eek:

But yeah, I'm quite proud of my rubies-collection, although it doesn't have a lot of superstars (yet), as they are very hard (and expensive) to come by!

Please let me know if any of you has a 97-98 Skybox Ruby I don't already have (on my site)! I'm sure we can help each other out! :)

Oh, btw.. I've got a Topps 2006 EXECUTIVE LEVEL RELIC JSY (#ELR-RHO)/99 with Robert Horry, if that's a card you need.. ?

No we haven't met or traded with each other. =)

The reason why I know you(only name), I came across your very nice PB.

Of course, I know you have collected 1997-98 Rubies because I watched your PB. =)

Unfortunatley, I already have that Horry Jersey...

If you get nice Robert Horry card in the future, PLMK. :)

Welcome to the forum Mate, good to have a dane on board! I had the pleasure of visiting Denmark about 6 years ago and I have to say its the best country i've visited. Ive been to Germany, England, Wales, Ireland & Singapore and yours sit on top of the others easily! Such a clean, friendly country from my experiance! Good to have you here :thumbsup:

Welcome to the forum Mate, good to have a dane on board! I had the pleasure of visiting Denmark about 6 years ago and I have to say its the best country i've visited. Ive been to Germany, England, Wales, Ireland & Singapore and yours sit on top of the others easily! Such a clean, friendly country from my experiance! Good to have you here :thumbsup:

Thanks for the nice words! :v:

lol, I love your profile-picture, looks so awkward.. and that chick..wow! :worthy:

I took a look in your collection.. nice to see somebody collect players that are not superstars (yet)! I've always liked Daniels.. pretty cool you met him and got his autograph (or bought the jersey from somebody who did, lol)!

Didn't really find a lot of cards I was looking for though.. :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom