New Site - How is it going ?

Just wondering why I can't find the Quote in PM option anymore, I saw it in the first few days of the new design.

Click on the users name on the post you want to send via PM and it should be there ?

quotepm.JPG

Its all going really well. The only thing i miss is the ability to bring up all 'recent posts' rather than just the ones since last visit. I quiet often visit the site several times a day... so hitting the new post button can be limiting i.e. if hunting for a post that i found on a previous visit. THe recent post feature allowed for an easier search. Something like when you click new posts and there are none, so it lets you bring up posts made in the last 24hrs. Am i missing this button or is it not there?

Maybe it's just my account because that's exactly what I used to do when I could.

Looks like it was a permissions issue. Should be fixed now. Please confirm.

Its all going really well. The only thing i miss is the ability to bring up all 'recent posts' rather than just the ones since last visit. I quiet often visit the site several times a day... so hitting the new post button can be limiting i.e. if hunting for a post that i found on a previous visit. THe recent post feature allowed for an easier search. Something like when you click new posts and there are none, so it lets you bring up posts made in the last 24hrs. Am i missing this button or is it not there?

I will look into that and let you know.

Ack! Baseball forums have dissapeared over lunch!

I assume we have been dumped back into Other Sports due to lack of interest?

Mark.

Ack! Baseball forums have dissapeared over lunch!

I assume we have been dumped back into Other Sports due to lack of interest?

Mark.

Dumped is such a harsh word. The baseball forums have been relocated to the Other Sport forums and I haven't had a chance to post up the announcement as yet.

We've had them seperated for a while now and it wasn't being used as much as we would have hoped. So we've moved them back in and created thread prefixes for the Other Sport forum so you can easily see any new Baseball threads that get created.

Cheers

Back
Top Bottom