graham

Site Admin
Real Name
Graham
eBay User
ozcardtrader
COMC User
ozcardtrader
Well it's been a few weeks since the changeover, and now that everyone has had time to get used to it all - what are the thoughts ?

I think most of the kinks are ironed out now and everyone seems to be finding everything fairly easy.

Just for kicks I thought i'd show you a screenshot of the old forum so you can remember what it used to look like - seems like so long ago! :lol: This screenie was taken 2 versions ago (the last version was vbulletin 3.8 with the darker graphics - same as this forum now)

newsite.jpg

its great didnt take long to get used to either. busy man graham 431 notifications lol

yea i have got used to it now, i still like the old one but it doesn't worry me

I like the new site It has really grown on me.

Just 1 thing that I think could be better

On my profile page It has a tab ( Warnings) but one of them has expired but It Is still there. Could this be removed? Or Even better the tab removed when the other warning runs out?

I like the new site It has really grown on me.

Just 1 thing that I think could be better

On my profile page It has a tab ( Warnings) but one of them has expired but It Is still there. Could this be removed? Or Even better the tab removed when the other warning runs out?

here's a better idea - Don't break the rules and get warnings and then you'll have nothing to worry about!

new look site works wells and looks good... thumbs up from me

mods you boys do a sterling job, thanks for your efforts and keep up the great work!

Graham-
Is It possible or not to get rid of the tab when my other warning has expired? My profile page Is so crowded now with the new Username change history tab.

wow when i see the old version of oct this is twice as good. i think the site is great

the whats happening now thing is hecktik a little to fast for me lol i find my self pausing all the time

Back
Top Bottom