NEW Scanlens release 2019

This will be released in a few weeks for the hawks fans

C047A40A-9561-463A-99E7-2D4869618BCA.jpeg

I'll be grabbing myself one of each.

The photo is better than Ian Stewart, you would have thought they could have photoshopped the logos on his guernsey so it looks like he has arms. What r they really worth when anyone can print cards that quality at home and get signed by any player?
If you look at the back of the Stewart card you can see they effort they have put into the cards?

The photo is better than Ian Stewart, you would have thought they could have photoshopped the logos on his guernsey so it looks like he has arms. What r they really worth when anyone can print cards that quality at home and get signed by any player?
If you look at the back of the Stewart card you can see they effort they have put into the cards?

I'm guessing they cant use any logos. Would be a copyright/licencing thing.

What about his statistics or a short bio? Surely they could do something a little more aesthetically pleasing on the back.

I know what you mean, i understand where the style of design is coming from but agree with you that a little more effort could have gone into the design.

The interesting thing to me is the card doesn't say anything on the back about anyone certifying that the signature A) is from the player and B) that its authentic at all like most cards do.

I thought at the very least there should be something on there with the company making sure that the signature is guaranteed?

Dont mind this concept though.

Cheers
Matt

The interesting thing to me is the card doesn't say anything on the back about anyone certifying that the signature A) is from the player and B) that its authentic at all like most cards do.

I thought at the very least there should be something on there with the company making sure that the signature is guaranteed?

Cheers
Matt

Good spot, I didn’t notice that but your 100% right. That’s a weird oversight.

Cheers
Matt
I know they don’t have certification on the card, but I’ve seen them post photos online of Sticks signing them if that helps to alleviate concerns around authenticity

738983B8-C4A7-47A3-9DAA-3D5629759AB5.jpeg

I have no doubt that the players are signing them, just seems odd that the manufacturers wont guarantee that the player has signed them on the card?

I mean if you hadnt heard about these cards and stumbled across one on ebay you could easily confuse it with an IP auto given no certification on the back?

Quick question........ and while its only minor........does anyone think the AFL or Select will have an issue with the Carlton logo being shown on the front of Kernahans jersey?

56236231_309699609670288_6377877459324370944_n-jpg.274176

Sure you can only just see it but my thoughts were that if I were Select or the AFL id be getting the Lawyers to get a cease and desist letter ready?

I know of a young collector who was threatened by a major sporting body and their exclusive licencee because the kid made his own card on his PC of his favourite player, printed it out and had it signed in person and placed this image of this card on the internet.

The kid wasnt even selling it!

The leagues and licencees take this stuff very seriously.

So far we have
Ian stewart
Stephen kernahan
Rene kink
Daniel Kerr
Dipper
I have some of each if anyone is interested all matching numbers.
There are some ripper players still to come

there must be a few more players signed already as dipper was sc11, either that or the order is a bit random.

I realise it's not nice to make utility swipes about others over the internet but the seller producing these cards has barred me too for no sufficient reason. Nonetheless wonder about GWS cards? PM if you think you can redeem something on my behalf of applicable.

Back
Top Bottom