New member in Mildura, VIC :)

rc_thumper

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Cameron
eBay User
noremac1983
Hey peeps, Cameron here.

Collected predominantly 90-96 NBA; had a lot of other odds and ends. Packed them away pre-2000 and just opened the box. Lost a few along the timeline but most are mint still.

Im aware the papers worth bugger all these days but still hoping to offload some stuff and reduce the amount of cards i store in future.

Anyone looking for stuff still from this Era or collecting more?

My main was collecting Barkley cards :)

90-96 huh...

I'm looking for anything from Topps finest between 92-96 from either NFL NBA or MLB anything from the 95-96 NBA fleer metal molten metal insert set.

I'm still looking for a about 30 Mourning cards to finish of my PC from those years too so if you have anything with the big man flick me a message.

Please and thank you.

SD

welcome. any 94/95 collectors choice silver signature,s.need about 80 to finish the set.any help would be great.i have thousand,s of cards from the 90,just sitting in folders.

welcome. any 94/95 collectors choice silver signature,s.need about 80 to finish the set.

Actually, I have a neat little pile of them here (70-100ish), do you have a list of what you are looking for that you can send me? or would it be easier for me to list what I have for you to cross-check

90-96 huh...

I'm looking for anything from Topps finest between 92-96 from either NFL NBA or MLB anything from the 95-96 NBA fleer metal molten metal insert set.

I'm still looking for a about 30 Mourning cards to finish of my PC from those years too so if you have anything with the big man flick me a message.

Please and thank you.

SD
hey mate :)

Ive got a few, ill dig them out and PM you what i have soon, but it wont be as many as youd hope

Back
Top Bottom