New member - chaddy42

chaddy42

James Worthy collector
Real Name
Dale
eBay User
chaddy42
Hi all,

I have finally joined the forum after talking about it for months...looks like a friendly place, and I look forward to doing a few deals and making a few new cyberfriends! I do see a few familiar faces on the forum, so it already feels like home.

I have been hooked on NBA since the early 80's, and on cards since my first pack of Fleer purchased from Granny May's in the early 90's. The thrill of pulling my first Jordan/Magic/Worthy common has stayed with me all through my adult life, married life, and now I'm passing some of my cards onto my kids.

I live in Melbourne, Australia, and collect Lakers cards and older significant cards. I'm not a big spender on cards, nor do I buy boxes to bust anymore...however I'm always on the look out for James Worthy cards and still looking to complete my Lakers NBA Finals jersey collection.

Looking forward to doing a lot of lurking, some posting, and hopefully adding to my collection!

Cheers...Chaddy.
:D

There is a first time for everything, although with the Celts looking the goods this season I'm sure he will be happy to have Lakers fans on board.

The Celts look good this year and perhaps the year after...but the next 5 years will terrible due to Ainge selling out their future.

They may get out of the East, but have Buckley's chance of winning the championship.
:thumbsup:

Buckley's chance of winning the championship.
:thumbsup:

Is it any wonder we associate the word Buckley with losing LOL I'm sure that early convicts number was #5 :lol: Future looks bright at the Lakers with a star no one wants to play with, no one can trade for and all that young talent you have :p

Welcome aboard. Should be many a cheap Lakers auto for you this year :thumbsup:

Just don't mention the word Moz and card collecting. We all get along pretty well here :rolleyes:

Be sure to check out our fantasy league threads as I'm sure you will have some input there as well seeing you are working full time now in that field.

Back
Top Bottom