New member bio

Frol77

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Nathan
Hi everyone,

My name is Nathan, I'm 28 years old and have recently moved to Brisbane from the Sunshine Coast. I'm interested in basketball cards from 1990 to 1995. I am just getting back into collecting and trading after pulling out my 10 year old+ collection. Special interest in Jordan (of course), barkley, mashburn, webber, anfernee hardaway.
My username on ebay is also frol77.
I've enjoyed reading the message boards and hope to get involved in the near future.

I used to be a fan of those players too!!! Mashburn and Webber... :)

Welcome to the forums!! You'll love it here! Don't forget to drop by our wantlists/websites to check for cards you might want! Enjoy! :)

hi
welcome to the forum, hope you have fun here, im sure you can get some good additions to your collection from the people here, :D

Hey, mate. I can probably help you with Mash's cards, as I used to collect him, and should have a few early Penny's and Webbers... Let us know what you're after.

G'day Nathan and welcome!

I like the early 90's stuff aswell, especially the 92-93 and 93-94 years.. :-k sweet memories

:lol:

Welcome!!

You sound like so many people here, started collecting in the early 90's and are coming back to the hobby again.....having a local place like this to talk about cards is certainly a great thing!!

If you are after any early Penny's...ie college/rookie/paralells let me know.....I have about 90% of his early cards that I was collecting during my younger years.

Cheers
Matt

Back
Top Bottom